Aussie LV for your business

I don't think so :sneaky:

Claim the blender too! It was essential for "on the go" eating! ;)

:lol: can't hurt to ask I guess. So the agenda will be a "this year I'm really getting organised" gift for me. The keepall will have to wait until my birthday. The blender though... seriously, I think I can start doing smoothies instead of coffee at business gatherings? :amuse:

You might get away with the organiser as stationary, but probably be a long shot on the keepall, not a bad idea you've had it's a thought lol, I was looking at justifying buying an agenda myself.

designerdreamin said:
Soooo, would it be a bit rich to try and claim an LV agenda and a Keepall 50 for travel on my taxes if I have my own business? :shame:.

Love your avatar. One of my fav movie. "No no. That wasn't a question". Lol.

designerdreamin said:
Soooo, would it be a bit rich to try and claim an LV agenda and a Keepall 50 for travel on my taxes if I have my own business? :shame:.

Technically as long as are its used for the purpose of the business in part and you can show justification for it then yes you can claim it. We have an accountant that does our taxes every year and we do freelance work from the home and Parton our space is a home office. New gear iPhone , laptop etc. phone bills. Can be claimed for at least partially if used for the business. You need to keep and show receipts. New luggage for travel might be considered. If you have an accountant I would ask them. :smile:

Here's what you do. ( yes I am talking from experience lol).
Buy LV gift cards for your 'clients'. The gift card/certificates are a write off for the business. They could be for any number if reasons. Client appreciation, Xmas, etc.

You then use the gift cards to make your purchase. :smile:)

Here's what you do. ( yes I am talking from experience lol).
Buy LV gift cards for your 'clients'. The gift card/certificates are a write off for the business. They could be for any number if reasons. Client appreciation, Xmas, etc.

You then use the gift cards to make your purchase. :smile:)

Oh well now that's a different and clever approach! Thanks. :tup:

I was thinking about it all because the agenda and keepall would be used mostly for business anyway, I just wondered if it was seen as overkill to use something so high end. Not sure I want to ask my accountant as he also gives us some financial advice and he'd probably raise his eyebrows (you know, money should go to property investment :whistle:)

For the "Devil Wears Prada" fans, thanks :smile:. I love that line luvspurses, :lol:. My daughter and I often quote the movie in every day life - too many funny lines in that movie. :lol: