Aussie girls, have I gone insane? Or is it a sign?

1. Am trying to spend my hard earned dollars on the LV website, but I can't seem to add anything to my cart. Has anyone else had this problem or have I just somehow forgot how to shop on the interweb?:roflmfao:

:help:

:hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:

:cray::cray::cray::cray::cray:

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

2. Hi sorry to inform you but you can't make a purchase through the LV website in Australia, we are not quite up with the times here down under we have to call the 1300 number to make a purchase.

3. See that's the thing, I have placed items in my cart before! AND they even make mention of it in their FAQs. The option seems to have disappeared.....aaaargh. I think I might just visit the store instead.:whiteflag:

Thanks

4. yeah can't buy online :sad:

5. Nope, you can't buy online - its much more fun to buy instore anyway :smile:

6. I think it's pathetic we can't buy online in most brands!! Gucci opened up online to Australia only coupe months ago... Surely the rest will follow now?

7. ^^ I agree, l like directly purchasing in store - so much ore fun

8. I think you could put things in a "cart" as a wish list, but definitely no purchasing online.

I don't know why we can't here, but I think I'd be in a lot of trouble if we could!

9. I didn't think it was possible to buy online in Australia yet :[

10. Sorry, I've never tried to buy on line as many said it's much more fun to go to the shop. Btw, which lv stores do you girls go? I live in Melbourne, so I only have two options, I guess??

11. Don't sell yourself short, you're forgetting about a third store in Melbourne :P
    I'm up in Brisbane and I have only one choice - queens plaza!
    I've been to the stores in melbourne. GORGEOUS. I bought my bag in Chadstone!

12. I'm in Sydney. I go to the new George St store, it's gorgeous.

13. Hi, Im in Sydney but I have used mail order service & can highly recommend it if you cant get to the store. Wish they would make online shopping available to us!:smile:

14. So I spoke to the 1300 number and the online shopping will be coming in 2013. But can I tell you I am 100% sure that I have placed items in my cart a couple of months ago.

I agree going to the store is more fun, but if there is only one item in the state I prefer the phone, as there is more chance of getting the item "fresh", ie not display.

:smile:

15. Michael from the Customer Info line is just so helpful...he has been able to source a variety of items and send them to the store here:smile: