aussie deeeeep 3 minute miracle.. anyone use?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just recently bought the Aussie Deeeep 3 minute miracle conditioner and I was wondering if any of you lovely tPF used it too? How often can/did you use it in a week? Is it like a once a week treatment or everyday or however much you want?

I'm in the phase where i'm trying to find the best hair treatment for my dry/damaged hair and I thought I would give Aussie a try after hearing some great reviews on MUA..
    Any other recommendations are welcome~ ^^

Thank you!

2. I used this once in college, i cant remember exactly what happend but i know i didnt like it...i kept calling it the three minute massacre.

3. I use it but don't follow a schedule at all. Pretty much whenever I'm not lazy and see it amongst the several bottles in my shower I lather the lower half of my hair which is on the dry side, clip it up and rinse out after 3 minutes. It smells really good and I like the no fuss packaging. there's no lid or anything. just pick it up and squeeze. The product makes my hair really soft

4. It's my favorite hair product ever! I use it every single time I wash my hair (which admittedly isn't very often LOL) :biggrin:

5. I've tried it. Hated it. The smell was awful (I think all the Aussie stuff is) and it weighed down my hair a lot making it flat.

6. Aww I thought most people liked the smell. It's a nice coconut scent. Yum

7. ^ I love it!!! I don't really care for the smell of the Original 3 Minute Miracle, though (nor was I impressed with the results). They used to make a 3 Minute Mud Masque conditioner that didn't smell good, but I thought that one was the best. I wish they'd bring it back!

8. Ive only used the original one but i might have to try it!

9. It gave my hair lots of moisture! But I hate the coconut smell... I wish they made a non-scented version or something.

10. I use it all the time and I love it! Maybe every few days? I don't really keep a strict schedule like frosty. I have like 6 different conditioners in my shower right now, and I just reach for whatever I feel like at the moment. :nuts:

11. I just discovered this, and used it for the first time this AM. I FREAKING LOVE IT.

It's even better (in terms of immediate results) than the Moroccan Oil I spent $40 on!!!

12. I can't remember if this is the one I used or the original but it worked wonders for my hair! I used it every day as a conditioner- it really made my hair nice and soft and smells great too. However, it's been a while since I touched it. The smell made me really nauseus during the first trimester of my pregnancy so I haven't used it since.

13. My daughter and I started using it after I read good reviews about it on here. She has really long hair and it makes her hair so soft. I also love the smell and the no fuss bottle it comes in.

14. Is anyone else having a hard time finding it? :sad:

They redesigned their bottles and now the Original 3 Minute Miracle comes in a purple bottle, too. The old bottle was the same size & shape as the Deeeeep bottle, except it was white. Anyway, it seems like since they redesigned the bottles, it's harder to find the Deeeep formula. I can only find it at *one* Walgreens & it's more expensive now! :confused1:

15. I got some of this at Walgreens on a sale a few weeks ago but haven't tried it yet. I like coconut scent so I'm guessing the smell won't bother me. It's the purple bottle and the one I have is deeeep conditioner. I didn't know it came in other formulas? Best way to get it is on sale at Walgreens for me. Does ULTA not carry it? I know Dollar General and Target carries Aussie too but I never looked for this product in particular.