Aussie Aussie Aussie

Congrats Coco! do post pics in the Fendi forum when you get it! The Vogue forum is at www.vogue.com.au and its pretty good!!

Laloki- i'm on the vogue forum too, but more a lurker now...i havent been posting there in ages! How's Brissie? I've never been there yet but will at some stage!

[coco];4566712 said:
oohh I am really looking forward to my first birkin. It is going to be a while though... I have a few more gucci, chanel and fendi bags to save for before then!!
Your little strawberry guy makes me hungry.....:drool:

Do you own much hermes? I know hardly anything about Hermes but love the look of the birkin... it seems so classic to me - I don't think you would ever grow tired of the design.... will you post a pic if you have one? I sometimes go into the hermes forum and just drool over the bags......:heart:

I wish! Nothing yet. I am still at uni and don't have a job at the moment :sweatdrop: so it may be a few months before I can get anything! I would like to start with a scarf. The Hermes forum is so nice and friendly and a great resource for information.

Shari - everytime I have gone into the hermes forum all the ppl there have been so lovely.

On a totally different note - does anyone know if My Restaurant Rules is going to start again????? What ever happened to it?? I loved that show!!

Cool thread!!! :smile:

I'm usually at the Chloe, Chanel and Balenciaga thread, but more as a lurker than a poster. I also love to check out the Deals and Steals and the Glass Slipper sections, and lately have been reading the Pregnancy section everytime i log in too.

I definitely wish there was a Cultstatus here in Sydney, i would love to be able to check out their range of Balenciagas in person.

Oh and by the way, I'm living in Sydney at the moment, i'm also on the vogue forums under the same login name as here.

Ooh, a place for Aussies. Hi girls!

I'm mostly in the Chloe forum, but lurk through other subforums as well. Too much stuff to read here! There's quite a few Aussies in the Chloe forum! I can think of at least 6! I'm sure there's lots more.

leanbeanee PLEASE let them know about this thread and invite them in!! It will be good to have ourown little community talking and maybe even organise a meet in the future!!

Hey Brasilian!!! Good to have you here... I have not been into cultstatus... but will soon x hehe

Odd, I posted earlier in this thread and it didn't show up.

Anyhoo.........

Thanks so much for the heads up on the Gucci sale in Perth. I managed to wrangle a wallet for PHH for 30% off!!!

Woot!

Hey Cal.... i bought a bag, a coin purse and a wallet at the Gucci saleon Kings st. What day did you go??? I was there Friday.... only one day into the sale and not alot was left!! (This was on the same day that I won my first Fendi Spy - my poor bank account!!)

How do you find the service there? x

Well I was born in England and live in country Victoria...(a place where mainly bogans reside), about an hour from Melbourne and the only designer items I own are shoes. So I guess I'll just be the token Australian Dag...every forum has to have one.;)

[coco];4600331 said:
Hey Cal.... i bought a bag, a coin purse and a wallet at the Gucci saleon Kings st. What day did you go??? I was there Friday.... only one day into the sale and not alot was left!! (This was on the same day that I won my first Fendi Spy - my poor bank account!!)

How do you find the service there? x

Wow, great score Coco! I was in there just before lunch on Friday . I had 2 kids in a tandem pram with me - they were trying to touch everything. Service was ok, it wasn't busy but the SA's seemed a little reluctant to approach me. The SA I ended up with was quite nice and the wallet is great (neither of us knew if was discounted until she went to ring it up).

Congrats on the Spy too, love that bag!

Well I was born in England and live in country Victoria...(a place where mainly bogans reside), about an hour from Melbourne and the only designer items I own are shoes. So I guess I'll just be the token Australian Dag...every forum has to have one.;)

Hahah that is classic! But sorry I beat you on that one. Here is my terrible confession, my BF and I have just bought our first flat, wonderful yes? It is in REDFERN. I hope I don't offend anyone who may live in this area, its just that I grew up on the North Shore and its really hard to adjust to this place.

My BF feels the same but we get by telling ourselves it will work out in the long run. Wow, that felt really good to let out!

hi everyone,
just found this thread. im a brissie girl :smile: Have been lurking on tpf for some time now but rarely post. I've been obsessed with chanel for ages and i really really wish they would open a boutique in Brisbane so i can go buy one!! lol