Aurore or Aube Speedy -- Please Help!!!

LVoeAffaire

Hellooo LVoer
Jul 17, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm having the hardest time deciding on which color for my empreinte speedy, aurore or aube? When I saw SJP and Kristen Dunst carrying the aurore speedy, I fell in love with it. It's a beautiful berry pink! I really love pink, but purple is my favorite color, except I'm super picky about which shades of purple. I love the rich violet shade of aube but I haven't found any photos of aube outside in the daylight. The other reason I'm leaning towards aurore is its a gorgeous pop of pink color to my mostly monogram brown bags and I already have my empreinte Lumi Infini and my pomme alma mm. I'm kinda afraid the aube will still be dark, along towards the shade of the Infini, but that's also the reason I love it. I chose my Lumi Infini because I love the dark color with the gold hardware and I didn't have to worry about color transfer from my jeans and stuff. I also like color in smaller sizes, so thats why I decided to get my Lumi in Infini and then get a speedy in either aurore or aube?

Which colors are your guys favorites and why? Any photos are greatly appreciated! To those of you with aurore, do you worry about color transfer( especially crossbody)? All you aube owners, do you think it's more a darker purple or a lighter rich violet? Does anyone that has an aube bag have a photo of it outside in the daylight to get an idea of the true color?

I'm sorry for rambling on, I just can't make up my mind and its such a expensive decision to make the wrong choice. :sad: I wish sometimes LV wouldn't make so many gorgeous colors options...lol!!

My other last thought would be to get the aurore now and hopefully they come out with a empreinte speedy 30 in several months and maybe get that in the aube?

Please help me ladies!! Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much!!! :smile:

Hi guys,

I'm having the hardest time deciding on which color for my empreinte speedy, aurore or aube? When I saw SJP and Kristen Dunst carrying the aurore speedy, I fell in love with it. It's a beautiful berry pink! I really love pink, but purple is my favorite color, except I'm super picky about which shades of purple. I love the rich violet shade of aube but I haven't found any photos of aube outside in the daylight. The other reason I'm leaning towards aurore is its a gorgeous pop of pink color to my mostly monogram brown bags and I already have my empreinte Lumi Infini and my pomme alma mm. I'm kinda afraid the aube will still be dark, along towards the shade of the Infini, but that's also the reason I love it. I chose my Lumi Infini because I love the dark color with the gold hardware and I didn't have to worry about color transfer from my jeans and stuff. I also like color in smaller sizes, so thats why I decided to get my Lumi in Infini and then get a speedy in either aurore or aube?

Which colors are your guys favorites and why? Any photos are greatly appreciated! To those of you with aurore, do you worry about color transfer( especially crossbody)? All you aube owners, do you think it's more a darker purple or a lighter rich violet? Does anyone that has an aube bag have a photo of it outside in the daylight to get an idea of the true color?

I'm sorry for rambling on, I just can't make up my mind and its such a expensive decision to make the wrong choice. :sad: I wish sometimes LV wouldn't make so many gorgeous colors options...lol!!

My other last thought would be to get the aurore now and hopefully they come out with a empreinte speedy 30 in several months and maybe get that in the aube?

Please help me ladies!! Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much!!! :smile:
Hi !

It's true all the colours are so beautiful that it makes the decision even more difficult.

You can find some pictures of the Aube colour here : http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=801217&referrerid=360248

It is dark purple which changes depending on the light.

I love purple as well and my Speedy Aube is really my favorite bag at the moment :love::love::love:

Hi guys,

Would love to help.. I took some pix for u of my aube artsy in a natural light..heres she is :smile:
Thats a light coming from outside our big glass window in our stairs :smile:

image-1078876659.jpg

image-3262718657.jpg

Hope it helps! Good luck!

I was in the same situation when I bought my speedy. I love purple and pink. I already had the empreinte wallet in aube. It's a beautiful color!! However, I chose the aurore. I love the color and it looks great with many outfits!! So I have a piece of each color and still can't decide which I like better!! Good luck deciding!!

sylviech said:
Hi !

It's true all the colours are so beautiful that it makes the decision even more difficult.

You can find some pictures of the Aube colour here : http://forum.purseblog.com/showthread.php?t=801217&referrerid=360248

It is dark purple which changes depending on the light.

I love purple as well and my Speedy Aube is really my favorite bag at the moment :love::love::love:

I LVOE your aube speedy, gorgeous!!! Thanks for the link, I've searched the forums many times but somehow missed this one, it's very helpful!! Thank you!!!

19flowers said:
Aube is my favorite Empriente color! Have you seen pics of the new Emp. colors? Celeste is a beautiful nautical blue and Jaipur is a strawberry color.

Yes I saw both of the new colors the other day at the boutique and I while I liked them, I'm still loving the aurore and aube the most. I had the aurore and new Jaipur side by side and I still liked the aurore more because its more of pinkish purple while the the Jaipur looks more strawberry pink. After trying it on in the mirror it looks more light red to me. That and the jaipur would make me more scared of color transfer being a lighter shade. Maybe if it was more of a sc cherry. BTW, your SC's are gorgeous, love them!!!

dwong said:
Would love to help.. I took some pix for u of my aube artsy in a natural light..heres she is :smile:
Thats a light coming from outside our big glass window in our stairs :smile:

Hope it helps! Good luck!

Gorgeous Artsy!!! Thank you for the lovely photos!!! It definitely helps show its beautiful color!! I'm finding out that both the aube and aurore change their color alot more in different lighting. Even more so then my infini.

autumn2187 said:
I would go with the aurore or wait until the new colors come out, if you like ay of those. Good luck with your decision!:smile:

Thank you!! I saw the new colors the other day in the store, but I am still loving the aurore and aube the most!! Ahhhh....the decisions...lol!!

bagzaddict said:
I was in the same situation when I bought my speedy. I love purple and pink. I already had the empreinte wallet in aube. It's a beautiful color!! However, I chose the aurore. I love the color and it looks great with many outfits!! So I have a piece of each color and still can't decide which I like better!! Good luck deciding!!

Thank you!! Wow, sounds like we are in the same boat deciding, except you already have pieces in both colors...lucky girl!! Do you think aurore would work better with more outfits then aube, or vice versa? Do you worry about any color transfer down the road with the aurore, or do you think that since it's a darker pink you wouldn't have any problems?

I choose aurora for ur speedy because i see u have the infini lumi!! i think it would be fun to have two totally different colors in ur closet..but i'm biased as i love love these two colors in empreinte line! ;) btw,i haven't seen the two new colors thou:smile:

Both are gorgeous, but I would definitely go for the aurore-- I think the pop of color makes this small bag appear larger. I love the aube color, but I prefer it in the larger styles such as the artsy and audacieuse. Good luck deciding!