Aurore or Amethyste w/DE NF??

I just purchased the Curieuse wallet in Amethyste empreinte. I'm having a hard time trying to decide whether to keep the Amethyste or exchange for Aurore. I absolutely LOVE it in Aurore (and really LIKE it in Amethyste). This would be a no brainer, but I use my NF DE a ton and it has a red interior...which I'm worried will really clash with Aurore. Perhaps I'm over-thinking this or maybe the clashing colors will annoy me every time I see the wallet in that bag??

Any thoughts?

THANKS!

I am not going to be much help - but I love my Aurore Curieuse wallet! So I'm biased in voting for her! Hopefully, pictures of mine might help you make up your mind!

IMG_0764_zpsba693d59.jpg

IMG_0761_zpsa74d9616.jpg

IMG_0760_zps24e0aa85.jpg

IMG_0766_zps3828a14a.jpg

I'd go with Aurore personally. I've got both colours in wallets/purses and bags, unfortunately I don't have any DE to compare against. I think the Aurore is different enough from the rich, vibrant red of the DE interior.

This jewellery pouch is similar to the DE interior but you can really never get the colours right indoors and as it's night here and dark I can't take in natural light :sad:

Aurore

Amethyste

Last edited:
Thank you SO much to everyone! I went to look at both at the store and I actually preferred the Amethyste as it's such a fun POP of color! I do love the Aurore, but I know it will bother me when I see with the red lining of the NF...I know that's crazy, but I know myself! HA!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!