Aurore or Amethyste w/DE NF??

phillj12

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
Washington DC
I just purchased the Curieuse wallet in Amethyste empreinte. I'm having a hard time trying to decide whether to keep the Amethyste or exchange for Aurore. I absolutely LOVE it in Aurore (and really LIKE it in Amethyste). This would be a no brainer, but I use my NF DE a ton and it has a red interior...which I'm worried will really clash with Aurore. Perhaps I'm over-thinking this or maybe the clashing colors will annoy me every time I see the wallet in that bag??

Any thoughts?

THANKS!

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
I say if you think it would bother you then exchange.

Be Blessed MoNikki

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Thanks! Actually, I have the Amethyste (purple) which *will* match the red interior, but the Aurore (which I really love) will clash...so maybe silly to exchange for that one?? OY!

Anyone else??

Sorry your right. I meant exchange for what you love.

Be Blessed MoNikki

vivivuitton

Feb 6, 2009
If you LOVE the aurore, get it! I wouldn't really worry about getting something to match the interior of my bag. Afterall it's the interior! Plus you might change bags next time.

phillj12

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
Washington DC
If you LOVE the aurore, get it! I wouldn't really worry about getting something to match the interior of my bag. Afterall it's the interior! Plus you might change bags next time.
So true ladies! I'm just so picky...but I'll take my amethyste and compare to the aurore and see which I like best!
THANK YOU!

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
Aurore because it's more wearable. You're ALREADY questioning Amethyste so exchange it.

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
You have to love it in all lighting! They cost way too much to settle. Amethyste looks very bright in natural lighting.
LOL, ironically, in artificial light the Amethyste looks like Aurore, but not in natural light. I loved it when I thought it was Aurore! HA!

THANKS!

aegisshi

Mar 18, 2014
I don't think you should sacrifice the color you LOVE just to match something. I vote you exchange it!