Augustinus Bader x Sofia Coppola

Deneuveness

Feb 25, 2016
Town & Country: Sofia Coppola Has Created the Perfect Tinted Lip Balm

"Coppola, a fan of Bader’s cult-favorite Rich Cream, initiated the partnership herself—writing to Bader and asking if they would consider making a lip balm in her favorite tint. Not only did the brand say yes, but the project grew into a trio of three ultra-pretty, ultra-wearable cool girl shades.

Shade 1, a dark pink, is based on a sheer lipstick that Coppola used to buy in France, but which was discontinued. “It was a favorite that I used to get at a drugstore in Paris,” she says. “I hoarded it, but eventually it ran out. “ Shade 2, a punchy coral, “is based on a color that I like when at the beach,” she says, and Shade 3, a darker plum, is for when you want “a color that looks like a deeper tint of your lips.” The nourishing formula contains Bader’s proprietary anti-aging complex TFC8® as well as castor seed oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. “It feels rich and hydrating, it’s not too shiny, and the sleek packaging is chic and nice to pull out of your bag,” Coppola says."

shot-4-0032-r2-fnl-6643bd819ef38.jpg

abxsc-2-red-0130-r6-fnl-6643be0c7d479.jpg

Have any of you had the chance to try these? I picked up the coral color and absolutely love it! :heart: