August 4th Final Countdown...!!!! WOOT!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Vlad and I have been shooting Bottega Bags all weekend and we are so thrilled to be bringing you a day exclusively dedicated to Bottega Veneta!!

Tuesday, August 4th, is right around the corner and you know what that means, the Purse Blog Bottega Veneta EXCLUSIVE day!!!

Right now we are set on photos, posts, info, and Vlad and I have a little something for you all.

I had to change so much info in the other thread that I just started this thread instead :yes:

So let's discuss it all!!!! I wish I could tell you all more, but right now I can't divulge all info, just can say that it is going to be awesome - and I sure hope we live up to the hype!!!! :yahoo:

lol26.gif
Can not wait!! Thank you so much, Megs and Vlad!!

I can't wait either and my boss will be in a meeting alll morning!!! More TPF!!! LOL!!!

Just had a thought and am kind of hoping for one of the new Tournaboni bags to be photographed by the ever so talented Vlad.

can't wait and no worries we won't be disappointed.
love to look at and talk about bv. but you already knew that.
looking forward to the 4th. thanks for the info.

I'm going to check in here before I start driving to VA on Tuesday. If pics aren't up yet, I'll have to wait till later in the day. I'm so excited! High-res photos of BV products will be eye candy for sure. Especially Vlad's photos--he's awesome with a camera.

Yay TPF and BV!!!:yahoo:

The pictures are looking amazing! We have some really interesting shots, I am looking forward to it. Kinda nervous to share it all after all the build up!!!!!!!!

We are having small giveaways, but they will go up later actually - so all images and posts on Tuesday, and then giveaways later - we will keep you all posted!!

This sounds perfect! But how come members outside US can´t get any goodies?

The pictures are looking amazing! We have some really interesting shots, I am looking forward to it. Kinda nervous to share it all after all the build up!!!!!!!!

We are having small giveaways, but they will go up later actually - so all images and posts on Tuesday, and then giveaways later - we will keep you all posted!!