AUGUST 2022 Chanel Purchases

I was hunting for Deauville for a while in the US. Only ended up buying it in France this months for €3600 and hopefully will get €460 tax refund. Such a steal comparing to the US price of $4200 plus taxes (considering that dollar to euro is almost 1 to 1 once in a while). I’m in love with it. I wanted a light color first, but when I saw this one, I think I can make it work for fall/winter wardrobe too.

985A69C5-0A57-42D3-B0B8-3FA22FEA24A5.jpeg

Stopped in to say hi to my SA since she was on vacation. Picked up some items during visit. Have been looking to get a beach tote, finally found one I didn't think twice about. It comes w/a matching towel and detachable pouch. (Stuffed it with a king-size down pillow for it to stand up in picture.) Even the beach bag is counted as a 1 bag per month purchase limit. Finally, found the card holder I've like. Found another beanie style I like too. All 22B collection.

ChanelBeachBag22B.jpg

ChanelBeachBag22Btag.jpg

ChanelBlueCardHolder22B.jpg

ChanelCardHolderBack22B.jpg

CashmereBeanie22B.jpg

Last edited:
Stopped in to say hi to my SA since she was on vacation. Picked up some items during visit. Have been looking to get a beach tote, finally found one I didn't think twice about. It comes w/a matching towel and detachable pouch. (Stuffed it with a king-size down pillow for it to stand up in picture.) Even the beach bag is counted as a 1 bag per month purchase limit. Finally, found the card holder I've like. Found another beanie style I like too. All 22B collection.

View attachment 5582319

View attachment 5582320

View attachment 5582321

View attachment 5582322

View attachment 5582323
Beautiful haul, love the blue cardholder! Do you find it easy to remove cards from the slots?

Reactions: mz_engineer12