August 2019 Purchases! Show us your new Chanel’s

My August baby! I got it as soon as my SA sent me a pic of it.
The medium size is perfect for me - it can carry a lot! I initally wanted to get the So Black Reissue late last year but I wasn’t 100% on it - I guess the universe wanted me to wait a bit because this one is coming out!
Ahh this is so stunning. I've been wanting something in So Black - was thinking a chevron cf but im in love with this. Please post mod shots

my august beauties!

19B beige caviar woc and black lambskin mini o-case

9AAC5E5A-C37F-4804-814C-D4057F5D18B7.jpeg

i was expecting to hate the new magnetic closure but it is really nice and strong and closes up easily.

7DCC3134-064D-42A6-8769-B142FB591EA9.jpeg

they also changed the inner slip pocket. the slip pocket inside my 2012 lambskin black woc is full sized. this bottom photo shows the true color of the bag, it is a mid beige.

E7B24CCE-9012-4DCA-8D95-65673905C085.jpeg

my august beauties!

19B beige caviar woc and black lambskin mini o-case

View attachment 4508999

i was expecting to hate the new magnetic closure but it is really nice and strong and closes up easily.

View attachment 4509000

they also changed the inner slip pocket. the slip pocket inside my 2012 lambskin black woc is full sized. this bottom photo shows the true color of the bag, it is a mid beige.

View attachment 4509001

WOW Thanks for sharing! New magnet closure must be great solution! That makes big change in WOC history. So many people has been complaining about an uneasy closure of tiny snap closure including me! Wish Chanel could offer to us free repair to change snap to magnet on all of classic WOCS, so i don't have to re-purchase WOCs :biggrin:

WOW Thanks for sharing! New magnet closure must be great solution! That makes big change in WOC history. So many people has been complaining about an uneasy closure of tiny snap closure including me! Wish Chanel could offer to us free repair to change snap to magnet on all of classic WOCS, so i don't have to re-purchase WOCs :biggrin:

cc lock would have been cool too :smile:

Reactions: springshop17