August 1st Outlet Haul

Dec 20, 2006
My outlet was a madhouse. I had to exchange and do price adjustments. I couldn't do it first because the line was so long. I had to shop first. So I was carrying around lots of stuff.

The first item was so surprised to see so I just grabbed it. I'm not sure I really need this since I just got the copper one.

Editorial Zoe in Chocolate
IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

Yummy hot pink lining! And it has 2 zipper pockets. Why does my Copper Editorial only have one?

I did see Large Black Leather Zoes. I was so surprised. I saw someone looking at these in surprise. I think she was a tPFer. She just had that look in her eye.

I was so sad that I put this one back before. My mom brought it to me to ask what I thought about it and I told her I was going to get one before and to grab one for me. She decided not to get one too. She told me to check which one was best before she put it back. I decided to keep the one I had and she said but yours isn't as blue. "It's gunmetal," I said. Puzzled look from mother. LOL

Bleecker Framed Leather Hobo in Gunmetal
IMG_0612.jpg

They still had the metallic crackled leather one. I don't know how I can justify it but I still want it.

I was going to buy this one online but then it was gone. I thought it would be perfect for my trip that has since passed but I had to grab it anyway. I wish the strap was longer but I didn't know it was embossed op art. You can't tell in the pic but it has op art Cs on it.

MD EMB PYT SM BAG - I'm assuming that is...
Madison Embossed Python Small Bag in Opal
IMG_0617.jpg

Next, I bought the matching Cricket (got PA Yay!) and Capacity Wrislet already (see A Haul Story thread) but I regretted not getting the clutch. I saw one person with it so I went to look for it but didn't see it. Later, I found one thrown on the side and grabbed it.

Cricket Embossed Op Art Clutch in Rosegold
IMG_0616.jpg

So surprised to see this next one. My heart did a little pitter patter. I asked if they had the tote. They did not but it was on my Official Wishlist so I pounced on it.:yahoo:

Parker Shoulder Zip in Cinnamon!
IMG_0609.jpg

Oh the pics don't do this color justice. Love the golden pearly shimmer to this beautiful color!

Mom finished shopping and asked if I could buy her 2 keychains. While I waited for the SA to find the item number, I ended up grabbing 2 for myself.
The first 2 are my mother's and the last 2 are mine.
IMG_0607.jpg

When I took pics the poodle was so sparkly. I wish I bought one for myself.

This post is so long. I have a few more comments I will post in a few minutes.

That's a wonderful haul! The XL Zoe in chocolate with the hot pink lining is delicious! I have the chocolate in Large. You've done very well and grabbed some amazing bags today. Congratulations! :nuts:

:yahoo: I was able to exchange my Bonnie Tote. The one I bought had a mark on the handle. I was so surprised to see 2 more. And this one had a dust bag.:yahoo::yahoo:

But the dustbag is HUGE!
IMG_0620.jpg

I thought maybe it would work better for my Editorial Zoe
IMG_0621.jpg

but it looked too big for this bag too.

Has anyone seen these huge dust bags before?

Pic of all my goodies
IMG_0619.jpg

:yahoo: I was able to exchange my Bonnie Tote. The one I bought had a mark on the handle. I was so surprised to see 2 more. And this one had a dust bag.:yahoo::yahoo:

But the dustbag is HUGE!
IMG_0620.jpg

I thought maybe it would work better for my Editorial Zoe
IMG_0621.jpg

but it looked too big for this bag too.

Has anyone seen these huge dust bags before?

Pic of all my goodies
IMG_0619.jpg

Beautiful finds! :nuts:

Oh Mom got the navy blue patent swing pack I put back last time and a matching coin purse. Hmmm.... She also got 3 hats. A green one that matched the outfit and wristlet she was wearing and she promptly cut off the tag and wore it. It looked so cute. Why didn't I get one. I have pocketbooks and clothes the same color. Oh well, at least mom is stylin. :biggrin:

The small shoulder zip cinnamon Parker you bought I bought too. I love the color, but I am afraid the size is too small, I would have preferred the larger shoulder bag or the hippie. Since you bought a gigantic Zoe editorial, drool, drool, what do you think?