Augh! Not another miroir thread, anyone else undecided?

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Ok, I know emotions are running high on this line for some reason. People either seem to love it or hate it....anyone else on the fence?

I just got the call from my SA, my 2 items (gold pouchette and silver speedy) will be ready for pick up on Friday.

I know I am getting the pouchette for sure, because even if I don't like it my mum will.

The speedy, I have been on a roller coaster about this from extreme dislike, to maybe, to love it and can't wait (most of the last 2 weeks)....and just now after speaking to my SA, a rapid descent...I am not sure I want it anymore.

I like to think of myself as immune to the hype...I only buy what I like...yada, yada, yada....but was it the build up, the anticipation, the 'rush' I liked or the bag itself?

I can admit, although it may sound shallow, part of what I like about the exclusive bags and the odd ball stuff (like my towels) is that not everyone has them...with the mirior that rush of maybe not getting it, the wait list, the anticipation fueled my thoughts for days now...and now the I have confirmation that it can be mine, it feels anticlimatic. :shrugs:

Am I crazy? Anyone else feel this way?

LOL I say that you should get the Miroir stuff...take it home and if you hate it take it back!! :smile:

I know what you mean about it being anticlimatic, though:smile:

Get the speedy as well and make some $$$ for the holidays!!!:graucho:
I thought of this, but I not sure I up for the hassle. I have never sold LV on ebay, only some collectible stuff...and even that was a hassle, not sure I am cut out to be a seller...I like the buyer roll much better...lol...;)

Also, since it is so limited I think it's good karma to let the next person down the list, someone who really enjoys it get it. :shrugs:

Okay~ I have come to a conclusion. I say buy it. If you dont't like it...return or keep and sell for a profit. Why not? You never know what will float your boat...and you could end up making a profit (not that I am out for the $ as I have taken serious losses on changing my mind on bags I buy and sell them for Less money)...but that will not be the case w/ the mirror...I get too bored with my bags and get rid of them. I have in total lost more than I gained, but I do it to buy new bags. So...I say go for it!:nuts:

^^^ But there are other people out there who may not have access...as well...

Remember the hype with the original multicolore? That was huge but then they made it permanent and everything died down??

So true! I was :cursing: , after all the drama to get my speedy and alma (when I wasn't cazy about either style, but loved the MC)! I must admit, I do still love the speedy, tho...but haven't used the alma in 2 years!! I tried to give it to my mom...but she gave it back...lol...even she didn't use it :yucky: . It times like these I wish I had a daughter, I would give it to her!

thats what i'm thinking too....

there is chance i can get other people can't get
should i take it or not

for safe, i just go for it, if i hate it, i can return it and change it with other bagssS, even sell on ebay, make some $$

i'm also not a ebayer, only bought there 4 times

but who knows will i regret if i not buying it first....

So true! I was :cursing: , after all the drama to get my speedy and alma (when I wasn't cazy about either style, but loved the MC)! I must admit, I do still love the speedy, tho...but haven't used the alma in 2 years!! I tried to give it to my mom...but she gave it back...lol...even she didn't use it :yucky: . It times like these I wish I had a daughter, I would give it to her!

You can consign to sell your bags through a couple of sellers....Mypoupette sellers. I know Fashionphile does...and a few others...:idea:

ehheheee gimme... :wlae::wlae: