Audrina's large bag - please ID

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

Can anyone ID this bag she's carrying? Thanks!!!

Attached Files:

2. Here's 2 other photos that might be helpful - thanks again

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      127.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      138.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Someone asked about this - OI says it's Linea Pelle, but no one can confirm yet.

4. Hi IrisCole!!! (sorry for missing the other thread) -- thanks for the info about Linea Pelle!!!

:flowers:

5. ^^ I can't find threads in this sub-forum, even when I know they're there, lol! Everyone uses nicknames, or abbreviations, or sometimes just the first name, or the last, or no name... what can you do :smile::shrugs:

6. I agree!! :yes:

If, by chance, I find the bag - I'll post back. It's such a gorgeous (fits everything - huge) bag!!

7. I also LOVE the bag and want to know which brand it is. The girls in the LP subforum didn't know this style. I wrote a message to Audrina (you can do it in the ask section on her homepage), I hope she will respond!

8. It does look like LP, and I posted in the other thread that a guess from me would be Jerome Dreyfuss...? It is a great looking bag- hope she writes back so you can be sure :smile:

9. Another user posted in the other thread that it is Topshop :smile: So glad we found the bag!

10. Thanks for tracking it down!!!!!! :smile:
    (They might come out with different colors for the holidays and maybe even the larger size. TopShop said to occasionally check back to their website. Hopefully, they offer it. I love her shade of brown!)

If anyone finds the size/color, will you please let us know?

11. sure thing!!!

12. yum. i want the white one!