Audrina?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw an Audrina clutch today in John Lewis in creased leather and 2 larger bags with the same fastening- like a bolt that goes through 3 hoops. - v attractive but quite fiddly. Anyone else seen them? The larger bags had no tags so no idea what they are called!
    I liked them but the leather had a slight gloss so not for me.

2. I just mentioned these on another thread. The larger ones with long straps were audrina messengers and I think there was an audrina tote. I liked the leather but thought the fastener would drive me potty!

3. Awww have to visit John Lewis! :nuts:

5. Ohhh tell me more. How big were the messengers? About the same as a mitzy messenger? What sort of shape were they? Does anyone have any ideas on the price of the messenger too?

Thanks

6. OMG I actually thought this thread was going to be about The Hills! The Audrina sounds very interesting, would love to see a pic!

7. Sorry- should have used my camera phone to get a pic. There were balck ones and fuschia ones. I couldn't find any tags so no idea of prices! The messenger one looked similar size to mitzy messenger.

8. I saw these today, Jo. Actually, I thought of you when I saw the tote - it just seemed quite a "you" shape, for some reason :thinking:

The tote was £495. I think the pouch was around £350 - I thought it was very sweet. I really loved the hardware - it's very tactile.

9. Must admit i liked the shape but personally would prefer it in matt leather.

10. I saw them at the Trafford Centre, quite liked the fastening but agree it would probably drive me bonkers in everyday use!

11. I need to see this! Would like a clutch for a/w 09...

12. Ohh, sounds very interesting - always on the look out for the perfect messenger. Have to go to a Mulberry store next week to take a look, they are not on the website yet.

13. Hula- I thought the clutch was very cute actually. Afer a few drinks trying to do the fastening up could be a challenge though!!!

14. Exactly. Who needs a breathaliser test? If you can't do up your Audrina buckle, you've had enough :lol:

15. It is stunning! Although, as I mentioned yesterday on a different thread, it WAS tricky to get the key back in. But as a little clutch bag (£195) is was STUNNING.