Audrey with rolled handles?

kmk752

Feb 9, 2010
Today I went to the outlet and saw this amazing Gold Audrey (some kind of fabric, but not siggy) w/ legacy lining, a chain strap, and Sabrina's handles! It also had the gem hangtag. Does anyone know why this Audrey has Sabrina's handles? I have never seen this bag on tPF! It was beautiful! Original price was around $900, with discounts came out to be $500. Anyone know the name of this bag or have pictures? TIA.

just found a picture of it after searching many posts

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=944837&d=1258877614

Last edited:
I have this bag! Bought it at the outlets. I had ooo'd over it at the boutique. Even then, it was too much $ with pce. When I saw it at the outlet, I still wasn't prepared to pay the $$$, but, it kept calling me!
It's very pretty.
Any questions, I'd be happy to answer. I have a post somewhere with 2 photos under 'last coach bag ever?'

ps. I don't know what is meant by 'diluted' but the legacy lining is the same as my peytons legacy lining.

Does anyone know if this bag comes in any other colors?
And does anyone have style number? I am thinking of calling my outlet tomorrow and asking if they have it.
It is very pretty. I would like it another color.

Congrats Miss chiff! Did you get it at the dawsonville outlet? I remember seeing 2 of them a couple of months ago.

Yes! Originally, there were 3. I sat there with that silly bag, while waiting for another tpf'r...brought it up to the cash register after what seemed like hours thinking about it (I was so not prepared to see it/buy it-was returning gray Peyton after deciding on a pink Peyton). Then, I couldn't do it. The next day insanity took over(actually, a lot of begging), and went back the next night and got it.

Does anyone know if this bag comes in any other colors?
And does anyone have style number? I am thinking of calling my outlet tomorrow and asking if they have it.
It is very pretty. I would like it another color.

No, this is the only color in this style. Currently, there is a hippie with same texture, more of a platinum/silver color. Not sure how many are left though. Few here have posted reveals of that one.

I have this bag! Bought it at the outlets. I had ooo'd over it at the boutique. Even then, it was too much $ with pce. When I saw it at the outlet, I still wasn't prepared to pay the $$$, but, it kept calling me!
It's very pretty.
Any questions, I'd be happy to answer. I have a post somewhere with 2 photos under 'last coach bag ever?'

ps. I don't know what is meant by 'diluted' but the legacy lining is the same as my peytons legacy lining.

Congrats on that bag it is absolutely GORGEOUS! It was really hard for me to resist it myself and now I am fixating on it! I was so confused because the handles said Sabrina, but the shape said Audrey. It is a beauty I would really have been able to stick to a ban if I did splurge on her! I might have to stalk my outlet and see if on some off chance the bag gets marked down further. Thanks for the info!

Just went to your post about the Audrey and wow it is amazing! HG bag for sure. I love that Amanda leopard sequin clutch you got too! I guess you ended up returning it. Not the most practical bag but it was beautiful nonetheless. I love your taste.

Last edited:
Kmk752-
glad u found it. The pictures don't do it justice, it was taken with an iPhone. I sure think it should get marked down to 50% sooner or later, it been circulating at the outlets for a bit (since whenever I posted, that's when they got them). Cross my fingers for u!
Funny thing about that clutch, I went to return it...price checked it, and it came down in price more!!! So, I got the price adjustment, and kept it :smile:
thanks for the kind words :smile: