Audrey outlet price question

printgal

Dec 14, 2007
I am still trying to find the periwinkle Audrey that I want so badly and have had my eye on a few on ebay. I live 2.5 hrs from the closest outlet and wondered what they were going for in the outlets. That way I have a price to compare the ebay prices to so I'll know if I'm spending way too much. I have to factor in gas and the fact that I'd be in the car for 5 hrs going to the outlet if I managed to find one there and have them hold it for me vs. buying it online and having it shipped to my house.

Thanks!!

I bought a leather Audrey (not periwinkle, but Mahogany) at an outlet a few days ago and most leather Audrey's are 30% off at the outlets. That would make it $398-$119 so it would be around $279. My advice would be to wait for another 20% off coupon. Then the price would be around $224ish. Depending on the taxes where you live, the bag will come out to be around $240 w/ taxes (the taxes are a bit high where I live in Cali). The SAs will be happy to calculate any prices over the phone for you as well.

I have heard that the Raspberry Op Art Audrey is on clearance at the outlets. As cute as Op Art is (I own three Op Art bags) now that I have a leather bag I am hooked! The Periwinkle is very cute. The good think about getting the bag at the outlet vs. getting it from ebay or somewhere else is you get to see it before you buy it. Good luck finding one!

Yep like everyone else said 30% off the regular price unless you have the additional coupon. The outlet I go to in Bluffton/Hilton Head, SC had at least 5 the last time I went. I don't know if they do charge sends though.

Lahaska, PA outlet had periwinkle Audrey today for 30% off list plus a 20% coupon at the door. Might be worth calling to see if they do charge sends and if they would give you the extra 20% without being there in person. 215-794-8777--yes, I know their number by heart.

I have heard that the Raspberry Op Art Audrey is on clearance at the outlets. As cute as Op Art is (I own three Op Art bags) now that I have a leather bag I am hooked! The Periwinkle is very cute. The good think about getting the bag at the outlet vs. getting it from ebay or somewhere else is you get to see it before you buy it. Good luck finding one!

Sorry, I haven't seen any leather ones at a good price lately, but I did see the Rasp. one as well at my outlet -- it was $140 after all discounts, but before taxes.