Audrey Hepburn GAP commercial- yay or nay?

Do you like the Audrey Hepburn Gap commercial?

• Loves it!

• I like it

• So So

• Not great but better than the ones with SJP!

• Hates it! Let Audrey rest in peace!

• Don't care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hate it! And no way should the gap try & claim those jeans. I believe they weren't even around back then. FRAUD!! & Besmirching a legend like Audry is just disgusting IMO.

I LOVE Audrey (to the point of obsession, hence my username :angel:) but this commercial made me sad. It looked retro and edgy. Her style was sleek and sophisticated, her manor graceful. This doesn't suit her at all, IMO.

One huge Nay for me! :Push:

ITA! I love Audrey too and I feel that they have exploited and bastardized her image!

I love it!!!.........I love Funny Face so when I saw the comercial I didn't think of Audrey Hepburn..........I was seeing Jo Stockton.........and I can totally imagine Jo wearing something like Gap......Jo was very low maintenance
that comercial draws attention......it'll make people that don't even know who Audrey is wonder "hmmm who is that?.......and where does that scene come from?"...........I think it's a good thing

Audrey Hepburn is my all-time favorite actress. =) I didn't see this commercial so I can't comment.

(A bit off-topic) Am I the only one who doesn't understand why many people dislike Gap? What's wrong with Gap? A lot of famous stars shop there -- Reese Witherspoon, Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, etc.

I absolutely love Audrey Hepburn, but that GAP commercial gave me the creeps. It is just strange. As for GAP, I like their clothes and they recently came out with some cute purses.