Audacieuse suede... treat or not?

I would just leave it alone. I have 2 pairs of lv shoes that are suede and I have had one pair for about 4 years and they have held up well and I have worn them in the rain, snow, etc... I wouldn't worry about treating it. The other pair has held up quite well too :smile:

BagLady14 said:
How did it get dirty?

I dont know? Im assuming I rubbed up on my husbands truck without knowing, and some dirt got on the bottom of it. IF thats even what happened! I honestly have no clue I have just assumed thats what it was! I have pics if your bored enough to see. Lol!!! Im sure it could be professionally cleaned.

i didn't treat mine either, I have the infini color, but I brush it with a steel brush after each use to make sure there is no dust and particles on it before storing it back to the dust bag. My bag goes through rain and snow a lot for where I live. And the bag still looks brand new.

Thanks for the replies. I don't think I will treat it. The SA told me yesterday that it could change the color of the suede. I have the Chocolate Brown so it should be ok. It is really good to hear that it does not have to be babied too much. It is a really pretty bag and I want to be able to use it and enjoy it. Thanks again. Happy New Year!

I dont know? Im assuming I rubbed up on my husbands truck without knowing, and some dirt got on the bottom of it. IF thats even what happened! I honestly have no clue I have just assumed thats what it was! I have pics if your bored enough to see. Lol!!! Im sure it could be professionally cleaned.

Yes, I'd like to see pictures. You could get the suede brush & suede eraser and clean it up? My Audacieuse is Ombre but still looks new and clean although it's softer than when new.

I sprayed mine with Wilson's leather protector spray--I've had it for almost a year now and haven't had any problems with dirt, etc. I do try to avoid heavy rain, though

Thanks for the reply. What color to you have? One of the SA I talked too, scared me by saying it could change the color. I have the Chocolate brown.

Thanks for the reply. What color to you have? One of the SA I talked too, scared me by saying it could change the color. I have the Chocolate brown.

No, it didn't change the color. It dried well and protected the suede without any problems. Whenever my SAs say this, I always ask them if they have the bag. Unless they've tried this personally or heard about an experience from a customer who actually sprayed the bag, I take this kind of advice with a grain of salt :smile: