Audacieuse mm or Lumineuse pm

Bijans

O.G.
Dec 31, 2012
I'm in love with two bags right now the Lumineuse pm in ombre and the Audacieuse mm ! They both are beautiful ! if you ladies had to pick only one which one do you like and why :smile: and has any one owned a Lumineuse and not had problem! Would love to hear some positive thing about it !

Last edited:
I really think I'm going to go with the ombre Lumineuse ! It's in perfect shape " like new" from yoogis with no cracking !I'm just going to go on my luck .. If it cracks than I will just cross that bridge when I get there ...

Hi Bijans! I just received my Audacieuse from Yoogis! And, I LOVE it. I don't own the Lumineuse and although I do like the look of it, I do like the Audacieuse much more. I'm not too worried about the suede and the opening on the MM was plenty generous. This is coming from a mother of two who carries the kitchen sink with her.

Hi Bijans! I just received my Audacieuse from Yoogis! And, I LOVE it. I don't own the Lumineuse and although I do like the look of it, I do like the Audacieuse much more. I'm not too worried about the suede and the opening on the MM was plenty generous. This is coming from a mother of two who carries the kitchen sink with her.

So glad you received your bag and love it ! It is a beautiful bag !! It was a hard choice for me but I returned mine and bought the lumineuse ombre bag ! It was in like new condition and different from any other bags that I have ! I have the sully mm and a few other hobo type bags so I'm just going on my luck that it's going to hold up ! I know you will enjoy your new bag ! Congrats !