Audacieuse Empreinte MM or Lumi pm

I prefer Lumi. I had Audacieuse and exchanged it to Lumi. To make Audacieuse look as good as on LV website is kinda PITA because you would have to fold the top down. If you keep the opening open it looks like a different bag, KWIM. But then again, you decide :smile:

Audacieuse. I know this will sound weird, and it is just my opinion and not meant to offend as I generally like bags no one likes, but the lumi is really unappealing to me.

It just looks so bizarre to me. All I see when I look at the lumi is a face. The rings for the strap are the eyes, the zipper is the mouth and that ring in the middle, which I cannot understand for the life of me why that is there, looks like the ring on a bull's nose. I see the same thing in the celine luggage totes, especially the tricolor. Those bags make me chuckle because I see a funny face every time.

Audacieuse. I know this will sound weird, and it is just my opinion and not meant to offend as I generally like bags no one likes, but the lumi is really unappealing to me.

It just looks so bizarre to me. All I see when I look at the lumi is a face. The rings for the strap are the eyes, the zipper is the mouth and that ring in the middle, which I cannot understand for the life of me why that is there, looks like the ring on a bull's nose. I see the same thing in the celine luggage totes, especially the tricolor. Those bags make me chuckle because I see a funny face every time.

LOL! I still like Lumi though.

LOL! I still like Lumi though.

Lumi is a pretty bag but I guess I am susceptible to pareidolia. There are a lot of studies on pareidolia simply as a phenomenon and deeper studies of the brain triggers from an evolutionary standpoint. I used to love the studies I watched in college with respect to infants recognizing faces and gravitating towards inanimate objects that resembled faces. Either I am highly evolved or operating at the same level as pre-language infant :smile:

I should add the Celine Luggage to the list.

http://www.geekosystem.com/things-that-look-like-faces-pareidolia/

Lumi is a pretty bag but I guess I am susceptible to pareidolia. There are a lot of studies on pareidolia simply as a phenomenon and deeper studies of the brain triggers from an evolutionary standpoint. I used to love the studies I watched in college with respect to infants recognizing faces and gravitating towards inanimate objects that resembled faces. Either I am highly evolved or operating at the same level as pre-language infant :smile:

Yup, know what you meant. I actually am super laughin' at the moment. My DH is wondering why. :roflmfao:

Lol now that you pointed out I see the face too.