Audacieuse Empreinte MM or Lumi pm

dangerouscurves

Instagram: fraulein_schickimicki
O.G.
Feb 28, 2010
Deutschland
I prefer Lumi. I had Audacieuse and exchanged it to Lumi. To make Audacieuse look as good as on LV website is kinda PITA because you would have to fold the top down. If you keep the opening open it looks like a different bag, KWIM. But then again, you decide :smile:

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Audacieuse. I know this will sound weird, and it is just my opinion and not meant to offend as I generally like bags no one likes, but the lumi is really unappealing to me.

It just looks so bizarre to me. All I see when I look at the lumi is a face. The rings for the strap are the eyes, the zipper is the mouth and that ring in the middle, which I cannot understand for the life of me why that is there, looks like the ring on a bull's nose. I see the same thing in the celine luggage totes, especially the tricolor. Those bags make me chuckle because I see a funny face every time.

LV LovingNurse

LoveMyLV
Jul 20, 2012
England
Audacieuse. I know this will sound weird, and it is just my opinion and not meant to offend as I generally like bags no one likes, but the lumi is really unappealing to me.

It just looks so bizarre to me. All I see when I look at the lumi is a face. The rings for the strap are the eyes, the zipper is the mouth and that ring in the middle, which I cannot understand for the life of me why that is there, looks like the ring on a bull's nose. I see the same thing in the celine luggage totes, especially the tricolor. Those bags make me chuckle because I see a funny face every time.
LOL! I still like Lumi though.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
LOL! I still like Lumi though.

Lumi is a pretty bag but I guess I am susceptible to pareidolia. There are a lot of studies on pareidolia simply as a phenomenon and deeper studies of the brain triggers from an evolutionary standpoint. I used to love the studies I watched in college with respect to infants recognizing faces and gravitating towards inanimate objects that resembled faces. Either I am highly evolved or operating at the same level as pre-language infant :smile:

I should add the Celine Luggage to the list.

http://www.geekosystem.com/things-that-look-like-faces-pareidolia/

LV LovingNurse

LoveMyLV
Jul 20, 2012
England
Lumi is a pretty bag but I guess I am susceptible to pareidolia. There are a lot of studies on pareidolia simply as a phenomenon and deeper studies of the brain triggers from an evolutionary standpoint. I used to love the studies I watched in college with respect to infants recognizing faces and gravitating towards inanimate objects that resembled faces. Either I am highly evolved or operating at the same level as pre-language infant :smile:

Yup, know what you meant. I actually am super laughin' at the moment. My DH is wondering why. :roflmfao:

shellbstyle

Jan 29, 2013
Fashion Capitol
I would say go with the Lumi. The audacious is beautiful too, but the suede panels on the bag make it more seasonal (Fall/Winter). You can use the Lumi all year long. Happy Shopping!

trustlove

May 17, 2010

Lol now that you pointed out I see the face too.