Auburn, Harewood, & Chocolate: Comparisons

featherie

Moving to Ireland!
Aug 17, 2009
Hi, girls :smile:

I know everyone's been curious about Auburn, especially in comparison with Harewood, and since I just received my Auburn Nikki in the mail today, I thought I'd spend my lonely Friday night being productive! Keep in mind, these were all taken with flash, so colors can be a little skewed, but hopefully this gives you a good idea.

Auburn Nikki
IMG_0770.jpg

Auburn is NOT smooshy right off the bat. She's a little on the stiff side; awkward to throw over the shoulder and squeaky up against the hardware.

IMG_0773.jpg

If I could compare Auburn to another color, it would be Latte, except Auburn is more of a natural red-brown, a little richer. It's almost a rusty color.

IMG_0774.jpg

Birds... 'nuff said.

Chocolate & Auburn Nikkis
IMG_0782.jpg

Harewood Darling & Auburn Nikki
IMG_0786.jpg

Trio Comparison
IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

WOW! Auburn looks redder that I imagined. I would say it's pretty close to Tomato, although the leather looks more pebbled while Tomato is smoother like Dark Grey. But I definitely like both Harewood and Auburn.

Wow, thanks for the comparison pics -- they're so helpful! I LOVE all the leathers and slight variations on brown. Auburn is very close to tomato in hue. I love them all -- Yum!