Aubrey O'Day From Danity Kane

3982635_1.jpg

Yikes! Looks like she got into a fight with an emu and a python and she lost! :Push:

Oh... let me tell you tell you girls. She lives a building away from me. I've seen her many times, I was shocked! She is SUCH A MESS! While shopping at AA she was before me in line. Her skin was filled with pimples, her feet looked as though she hadn't had a pedicure in years. She was very rude, I was in line behind her while she was chatting non stop on the phone! She looks gorgeous in this pic compared to what she really looks like.

Shes beautiful, but I dont really care for how much her look has changed since Making The Band. Shes beautiful naturally, she doesnt need all that makeup, it makes her look hooker-ish to me. Not to mention that outfit has GOT TO GO! She needs a new stylist...PRONTO.

She is pretty underneath the make-up and slutty clothes. But seriously... the way she presents herself.. it makes it hard for me to look at her and not think of a few mean things to say.
ITA. It annoys me how she talks about how she wants to be taken seriously as a singer and how she wants to lose the "dumb blonde that can't sing" image.

Yet when she dresses like this and cakes on the makeup like that, it just further enforces the stereotype she is supposedly trying to fight. :rolleyes: