Aubergine TMA or wine pebbled large HM-WWYD

vixnkitten

Bag problem? Who me?
O.G.
Jun 18, 2007
I am having a really hard time deciding between these 2. I know that the wine HM would look like more of a fall/winter bag, but the color, from the prada pix looks sooo gorgeous.

OR...do I just get the TMA aubergine that is available right now since it seems like more of a spring/summer bag?????

HELP...I am driving myself crazy!!!

(I would consider a wine pebbled WTM or an aubergine LM-which both have bespokes started...but I am awaiting a pewter crash WTM and a dark gray matte LM)

vixn, I am considering the wine pebbled HM because I think it would be divine! I also think it would work in any season, but then again, I'm one of these people that if I love a bag, will wear it regardless of season (unless it's fur trimmed).

And it is the pic of the prada bag that is completely pushing me over the edge :smile:

See.....I am leaning toward the large HM because I think overall, I will get more use out of it. I just didn't want to feel like it was too "heavy" for a hot Southern California summer. My sweet friend just loaned me her large black pebbled glossy HM and I used it for a few days and I swear...that thing is so chic AND functional!!!

UGH...I can talk myself into and out of something so quickly...that is why it helps to have all of your input!!!

I'd love to try carrying a large HM just to see what it feels like. I love the style but always worry it would be too heavy for me. I'm pretty picky about heavy bags after having some back problems.

Tejas.....amazingly, the black pebbled glossy large HM was really really light. It was the first thing that I noticed (other than the luscious smooshy leather) when I picked the bag up. It really didn't feel any heavier than my regular size chocolate crash HM!!! I wonder if the wine leather will be the same!

Vinxkitten - I like the Aubergine TMA - especially since you mentioned that you live in SoCali! It seems like such a nice bag for a bright, California day!

I was imagining aubergine as more of a fall/winter color, in part based on baligirl's description of the swatch. Do others have info. indicating it's more of a bright spring/summer color?

Where is that money tree when I need it???

Yah, I really see them both as kind of fall/winter bags but with SHW, I think the Aubergine would look a little "lighter" meaning weight and colorwise!!! KWIM??? It seems though that the WPG leather might have more longevity as far as usefulness goes! Does that make sense???

HA-contessa I JUST posted on the other thread on the WPG WTM!!!! I have been debating whether I should get the WTM or the TMA since I love the look of both. I think the WTM is the best bag to showcase the leather. I am waiting for a pewter WTM so I can better make a decision once it gets here. I didn't want to duplicate bags but I have already stated how easily I can be swayed.

How about I will get in on the bespoke for the aubie WTM now if you and BG get in on a WPG HM bespoke in the fall! :graucho:

Is the Aubergine TMA available now? I have one on bespoke order because it wasn't on the spring line availability list and haven't heard anything about a ship date.

I've also got a med Wine pebbled glossy Hug Me on order (at least i think so, not sure if that group order is a goer).

I think both bags will be beautiful.