Aubergine TMA or wine pebbled large HM-WWYD

Vix-

For what it's worth, being a CA girl too...I think you should go for BOTH! Both are stunning, and they will both work here in CA. Sorry to be such an enabler, but it's the truth! And then I can come and visit your bags!

Oh GREAT.....like I needed THAT push!!!! It seems, Susan, that even though we haven't met.....you know me all too well....that is probably exactly what I will end up doing. I think what I am doing now is trying to figure out which one to buy first!!!!

(Love the new avi!!!)

See.....I am leaning toward the large HM because I think overall, I will get more use out of it. I just didn't want to feel like it was too "heavy" for a hot Southern California summer. My sweet friend just loaned me her large black pebbled glossy HM and I used it for a few days and I swear...that thing is so chic AND functional!!!

UGH...I can talk myself into and out of something so quickly...that is why it helps to have all of your input!!!

I couldn't have possibly descibed my black glossy HM beter myself. It's SO liberating to have finally found the perfect everyday BE!

SO: My vote is definetely the HM!:tup: