AUBERGINE PADDY... Buyers Remorse Anyone???

1. Hi!
    Hmmm... somehow my first thread was erased.
    I was wondering if anyone bought the Aubergine Paddy on NAP and has had Buyer's Remorse?
    I missed out on this bag because NAP customer service did not call me back! Damn them!

No selling please !

3. OMG... ARE U SERIOUS???

WHY WAS MINE 940 with everything?!

4. EIRE..A mod deleted that thread because its against the rules of the PF to sell/buys bags unless you are in the MP...Your first thread asked to purchase it..Thats NOT allowed.

5. Is that US or CDN??? Mine was $800 US which is about $920CDN
    I Know I was shocked.....I don't know how their site works but works for me....

6. i spoke with a woman there and she said the price was quoted in pounds (the 800)... have you checked your credit cards?

mine was about 110 CDN

7. sorry 1100

8. i e-mailed customer care...

i'm really upset now guys. $140 is a lot of money, especially considering i am getting the same thing either way.

what should i do :sad:

9. I have my confirmation e-mail and it says $800 USD...

CHECK your confirmation e-mail and check the currency!!

10. yeah i checked... theyre both in USD. and mine's 940! i don't understand why.

i checked out using the americas website.

i e-mailed their customer care bc they didn't know why... i'm so upset right now :sad:

11. I went online again and in my order status it qoutes $614 for the purse + duties/taxes and shipping.....WIERD and not a good sign about the company!!!

But they'd better not charge me a $ more than that!!!!

12. i tried checking out from the int'l site and it showed me the 800$ as a final total too

i checked out from the americas site and i got 940$. it's weird how the american site (right next door) is charging more for shipping, etc. than the int'l site which i think is based in london?

i really hope they let me buy it for 800$ :sad:

13. Are you in Canada???

I didn't even know they were on sale on the US Site!!!

I hope ot works out for you and let us know what happened....

I guess for Canada shopping from the International site is better!!!

14. yeah i'm in canada too

i wish i had known there was a diff between the us and intl site!

i will def let you know how it unfolds...

15. BTW, I just tried it on the US site and it was $940USD......WEIRD to say the least......its cheaper to ship from the UK than the USA!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice