AUBERGINE PADDY... Buyers Remorse Anyone???

Eire

Apr 11, 2006
Hi!
Hmmm... somehow my first thread was erased.
I was wondering if anyone bought the Aubergine Paddy on NAP and has had Buyer's Remorse?
I missed out on this bag because NAP customer service did not call me back! Damn them!

No selling please !

Hi!
Hmmm... somehow my first thread was erased.
I was wondering if anyone bought the Aubergine Paddy on NAP and has had Buyer's Remorse?
I missed out on this bag because NAP customer service did not call me back! Damn them!

OMG, thats exactly what happened to me....it took them a whole day to get back to me on my question about the colour and their answer was wrong and I missed out. I've been asking the same question on the forum incase someone wants to sell theirs.....but just incase I bought the Tobacco coloured one from the international site. I figure you can't go wrong with Brown and it turned out to be very cheap. They qoute $770 on the site but when I checked out I paid $650 + Taxes/shipping and duties to Canada it cost me $800 US.....AMAZING

FYI......shipping was cheaper from the International site to Canada!!!

EIRE..A mod deleted that thread because its against the rules of the PF to sell/buys bags unless you are in the MP...Your first thread asked to purchase it..Thats NOT allowed.

yeah i checked... theyre both in USD. and mine's 940! i don't understand why.

i checked out using the americas website.

i e-mailed their customer care bc they didn't know why... i'm so upset right now :sad:

I went online again and in my order status it qoutes $614 for the purse + duties/taxes and shipping.....WIERD and not a good sign about the company!!!

But they'd better not charge me a $ more than that!!!!

i tried checking out from the int'l site and it showed me the 800$ as a final total too

i checked out from the americas site and i got 940$. it's weird how the american site (right next door) is charging more for shipping, etc. than the int'l site which i think is based in london?

i really hope they let me buy it for 800$ :sad:

Are you in Canada???

I didn't even know they were on sale on the US Site!!!

I hope ot works out for you and let us know what happened....

I guess for Canada shopping from the International site is better!!!