Jimmy Choo Aubergine Melana for Fall

I just saw this on the net-a-porter website! I am really loving this color. I wonder what other bags will be made in this color. It is a great bag but I want a bag with different hardware than the Mahalas and Maddys. Any info? Robyn?

attachment.php

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 220
I just saw this on the net-a-porter website! I am really loving this color. I wonder what other bags will be made in this color. It is a great bag but I want a bag with different hardware than the Mahalas and Maddys. Any info? Robyn?

attachment.php

Yes, I saw this the other night too and wondered the same thing. I will contact Casey and find out. I would imagine a Ramona is going to be coming out in this color as well and I have another photo of a bag this color that is in suede, but I deleted the email by accident, so I will have to get Casey to resend.

I also saw it on Net-A-Porter and have been ogling it.

hhmm... You really think a Ramona will come out in this color, Robyn? Is four Ramonas too many?:confused1:

Blonedcat,
you/we could NEVER have too many Ramonas:graucho: I think we should look at having one in every color to match our ever changing outfits/moods/weather (you get the picture;))
From what Casey said, there will be a Patent leather Emerald green and also a Velvet Ramona for Fall:yahoo:

I would almost bet the Plum patent leather will come in the Ramona too.:drool:

Blonedcat,
you/we could NEVER have too many Ramonas:graucho: I think we should look at having one in every color to match our ever changing outfits/moods/weather (you get the picture;))
From what Casey said, there will be a Patent leather Emerald green and also a Velvet Ramona for Fall:yahoo:

I would almost bet the Plum patent leather will come in the Ramona too.:drool:

Oh No :drool::drool::drool::drool: