AUBERGINE has ARRIVED!! fotos~

1. YAY!! NAP was very fast with the delivery and I had a nice bundle of joy waiting for me this morning!

As I mentioned on the other thread..my photo skills insult the true beauty of this bag. It's just lovely IRL!!

I was so caught up with the excitement and taking pictures that I forgot to take the tags off..hence you cant see the brass...haha DOH:P Oh, and the bag lost some of it's shape...it was shipped flat...so...yea.

So HAPPY!!! and I can't wait till all of ur's starts arriving...with the new tobacco and dove..and etc!!! YIPPIE!!! :yahoo:

The Arrival.....BLACK BOX hahaha
    [​IMG]

Just out..n still very flat~
    [​IMG]

Trying to hang it out~
    [​IMG]

A little more volume...slowly coming to life
    [​IMG]

And..a sad attempt to get a shot in Real light...outdoors.
    [​IMG]

**The color is indescribable...very rich, classy and beautiful..just have to see it for urself IRL....sorry for the bad fotos...I tried my best:yes:

~~I'm a click away...from getting the DOVE...eeek~

2. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for posting! The bag and color are gorgeous- Congrats!

3. that's the color. :smile: I've got mine, too and the color is metallic brown-purple, I guess. I love the color and it feels just good. Personally, I prefer this color than tobacco because half of my bags are browny color...beige, light brown, orange-drown, dark brown,... anyhow, congrats, snosno!
    hmm... my padlock wasn't sealed when it came. It's supposed to be sealed, right?

4. It looks lovely, and I think you take great piccies. You have captured the true colour and it looks really nice :smile:

5. THANKS!!!

Yea that's exactly how my bag came out of the box. Inside had some tissue stuffings..and the padlock was sealed and wrapped. I agree with you 100% I have lota browns and blacks as bags...but this fits right inbetween and is something NEW! Have you worn yours out yet?!~

6. wow i love the aubergine in your pictures snosno!!! great bag! now im thinking if maybe i should switch...hehehe

7. Wow!! In your pics, that color is so PRETTY!! Better than NAP shows. Congrats!!

8. Congrats!!!! :yahoo: She's gorgeous!!!!! :love: :heart: Your pictures are beautiful (I esp love the last photo!!) Enjoy her!!! :flowers:

9. Awww..you ladies are making me BLUSH~ :blush:
    This is my first Chloe...it'll enter my LV and Gucci closet....but not netime soon...kuz Ima be carrying this around all winter!!!~ hahaha

Ya'll made my first Chloe a very FUN FUN buy and experience! THANKS!!!
    :party: :love:

10. It's a great bag - enjoy it! :flowers:

11. Congrats on your new addition - it's truly a beautiful colour!:yahoo: :love:

Wish i'd snapped one up now...:graucho:

12. Gorgeous!!

Im going to be a metallic convert here :nuts:

and don't you love Net-A-Porter.com" target="_blank" class="TPFinsert">Net-A-Porter deliveries? It's like getting a gift for yourself, the wonderful boxes and ribbons? Their presentation is second to none, IMHO (unless maybe second to C-B! hee hee)

13. the color is stunning, congrats!!

14. Ahhh man, now I should have gotten the Aubergine!! It is TDF!!

15. WOW!! That is a beautiful color. I think that is my favorite color Paddy since they put the Whiskey out! Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice