Aube & Infini Empreinte owners please help!

Feb 2, 2009
I have been searching through lots of threads as I would really like to buy a Empreinte Speedy. My problem is I just cannot decide on the colour as I don't live near an LV store & have never seen the colours in real life. The colours I like are Aube & Infini, I have seen many pics on here but they all look different, I gather that the Infini is really dark & that it almost looks black but its the Aube that I need more info on, is it really quite bright or a subdued colour, is it more plum or blue toned? If any kind ladies or gents could point me in the direction of a true to life colour pic that would be great, or if you have any LV items in Aube & Infini that you could take a pic of together that would be very much appreciated. I have also posted a pic of the only purple bag that I own to compare to for your opinions if you think the colour is very similar. Its a Mulberry Bayswater in Eggplant, is this very close to Aube?

image-3727301653.jpg

image-366549440.jpg

Congrats on your Infini speedy serene, I bet it's just stunning IRL. I would have to order online so very difficult to decide on colour, you don't think Aube is any brighter than my Eggplant Bays then? Am not sure I would like Aube if it was alot brighter than my Bays!

I have been searching through lots of threads as I would really like to buy a Empreinte Speedy. My problem is I just cannot decide on the colour as I don't live near an LV store & have never seen the colours in real life. The colours I like are Aube & Infini, I have seen many pics on here but they all look different, I gather that the Infini is really dark & that it almost looks black but its the Aube that I need more info on, is it really quite bright or a subdued colour, is it more plum or blue toned? If any kind ladies or gents could point me in the direction of a true to life colour pic that would be great, or if you have any LV items in Aube & Infini that you could take a pic of together that would be very much appreciated. I have also posted a pic of the only purple bag that I own to compare to for your opinions if you think the colour is very similar. Its a Mulberry Bayswater in Eggplant, is this very close to Aube?

Have the same dilemma, i cnt decide bet aube and earth artsy.. Ive seen the aube in real life, its a bit lighter than ur bag IMO.. But its soo pretty tho..

I have seen the aube, it is seriously gorgeous, but so very similar to your Bays that you might feel anti-climatic. In your place, I would go for Infini. This is a stunning color as well.

Take pics when you decide!!!

I have an infini artsy and she's a chameleon! Sometimes it looks black - sometimes it look dark blue. It's a rich, fantastic low maintenance color. Since you already have a beautiful colored leather bag similar to aube - i vote Infini. GL!

Hi I have the Aube one for 2 weeks now and I truly love it. I agree it looks very different in all sorts of lighting. Here is a picture of my lovely outside in the sunlight. (on synthetic grass) Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_8319.jpg
    IMG_8319.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 1,384
Here's a few Infini pics in different lighting/settings. Hope they help!

Attachments

• image-2554881174.jpg
    image-2554881174.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 1,255
  • image-818328483.jpg
    image-818328483.jpg
    698.1 KB · Views: 1,552
  • image-1206841211.jpg
    image-1206841211.jpg
    705.6 KB · Views: 1,258
  • image-3793423876.jpg
    image-3793423876.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 1,217
I have the Speedy empreinte in Aube. I feel the picture of this bag on vuitton.com is really true to the reality. It is a dark purple, really similar to the Mulberry bag you have. I have attached two pictures of the bag, taken the same day, as you can see the real colour is difficult to catch.
Hope this helps !

photo(4).JPG

photo(5).JPG

Thankyou so much for the pics, think my heart says go for Aube as theres just something about it that takes my breath away a bit, Infini's so pretty too though, I do also have dark blue & black bags too so its not really a case of going for something I don't have, just literally a case of 'will I love the colour'. Oh why do these bags have to be sooooo stunning!! :biggrin:

I would say the bayswater is very similar in color to the aube--I don't own anything in aube, but I've seen the pieces numerous times in the store. I do own an artsy in infini and it's a very dark navy and many people who are not familiar with LV think it looks black. BTW--love, love, love your bays!!

It's a very deep purple IMO. It's like dark eggplant. I really like it. The infini is my least favorite. I have the aurore and its gorgeous. But, you have to like a pop of color. The aube is pretty enough to be colorful without being loud.

Aube Artsy

010.jpg

Aw thanks Stacy31 thats very sweet of you. Yes this is what bothers me a little about Infini as I recently moved on a bag that I didn't use that was a really dark Ink Blue that looked almost black, I think I've just convinced myself that I didn't love it enough as it looked black not blue. Perhaps I just love the look of Infini as in pics it always looks so classy & timeless, I just want to make the right decision as it'll be my 1st LV (probably not my last though at the rate I'm falling in love with the bags). :biggrin: