ATTN: QVC shoppers!!! (they carry Dooney & Bourke)-> READ THIS!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. QVC is running a special for Monday Feb. 2nd (Groundhog's Day)!!!
    Everything shown ON AIR and purchased at www.qvc.com is eligible for 4 easy payments!!! That means all the great handbags, Proactive solution and all the great other brands they have online can be split into 4 payments on your CC or debit card!!! QVC does have to approve but I'm quite sure that 95% of the general public are eligible...they must make sure your card isn't over the limit or anything! It dosen't actually require actual credit from QVC, just your own CC!!!!!!!!

Happy shopping!!! I bet their website will be blowing UP...I know I'll be snagging a few items!!!!

ENJOY!!! :yahoo:

2. #2 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    Thank you! I just ordered one judith jack ring and one judith ripka ring!!!

Okay, so I went back and bought one more ring. A black hills Dakota rose open-work sterling/12k ring. Two rings waitlisted, so hopefully I receive them soon (hopefully they ship!)

3. You will love the BH Dakota rose ring, i've had mine a couple of months now and love love it.:tup:

4. #4 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    ^^ that is good to know! I hope they ship it soon. I also bought just one more ring. The BH east/west coral ring. Okay so that is 4 rings from QVC. I don't plan to buy anthing more from them for a while. Hopefully both waitlisted rings come though.

The rings I ordered:heart::wtf::drool::

1) Black hills gold coral ring
    2) Black hills gold Dakota ring (waitlisted)
    3) judith jack amethyst and diamond ring
    4) judith ripka sterling silver and onyx ring (waitlisted)

Attached Files:

5. I have that Judith RIPKA BLACK ONYX RING-GREAT LITTLE GEM!

6. ^^ I'm glad I am getting great feedback on these rings I picked out! That definitely makes me feel better about ordering these rings. I have never ordered from QVC before, but have looked on their site many times. I really wanted some of the pieces, but never ordered. THe easy pay set up made me decide WTH and go on an order. If I don't like I can always mail back. So far, the feedback has been good, so I really can't wait to receive my rings!!!

7. Thank you!!!! I was able to get a pair of Hello Kitty Diamonique earrings and a body shaper for my wedding!