Attn NVMyLV....

1. I thought about you last night, WGN had a news story about the leg lamp you own...Apparently there is a store in Naperville, Illinois that sells these lamps - they can even be shipped in the wood box - just like the movie!! They also sell them in a smaller size - it was hillarious....just wanted you to know, if you want to know where in Naperville, I can find out!!! Too funny!!!

2. [​IMG]

..you know what, I did a search on eBay and I didn't realize how many of them are available!! Too funn, I saw some ornaments - maybe I will buy one...the leg lamp is growing on me, I thought it was ugly when I 1st saw it but it's not that bad!!

3. those lamps remind me of a CHRISTMAS STORY.. too funny..

4. ^ kinda cute..

5. Yes, that is where they came from...Funny thing, I have seen this a couple of times but don't remember the leg lamp - how odd is that, this isn't something you would normally forget! HA!HA!

6. I have to get the small one:nuts: for my desk. It would be a riot:P

7. hahah those are totally wacko! Can't see myself owning one tho lol

8. That leg lamp reminded me of my college days... not that I once own a lamp like that, we have to cut open one to study.

9. Fra-gi-le! It must be Italian!! LOL!! I LOVE that movie!

You'll shoot your eye out!

10. :roflmfao: That is too funny. I love that movie!!!!

11. ROTFL!!! hahaha! That's the first thing I thought of when I saw that pic!!! hahahaha! :roflmfao:

12. So this isn´t LV related?

13. Oh, what a hoot!!! I just saw this post today! I have been MIA from the forum for a while!!

14. Yes, I have been wondering where you have been. Hope all is okay.:flowers:

15. hah if i had that lying around the house i'd be so jealous cause that leg lamp's leg is sexy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice