ATTN: Mini City Owners

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
O.K. - I have finally feel for it - at first I thought the mini city was a dumb idea - just for spoiled kids of celebrities - but I saw a picture of it in mauve on a blog and I am in love! It is just so darn cute - but - practical?

I love the size of the town. Can the mini city fit the same amount of items as the Town? Or even the First? I would like to fit a small wallet - ring of keys and my I phone at least.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

O.K. - I have finally feel for it - at first I thought the mini city was a dumb idea - just for spoiled kids of celebrities - but I saw a picture of it in mauve on a blog and I am in love! It is just so darn cute - but - practical?

I love the size of the town. Can the mini city fit the same amount of items as the Town? Or even the First? I would like to fit a small wallet - ring of keys and my I phone at least.

Hi, not an owner of one (yet) but there is one thread on here if you do a search where she talks about what fits. From what I have read it carries as much as a first with perhaps a little extra room due to the wider bottom. And it is soooo darn cute isn't it?! HTH

I don't have any town or first. But my mini city can fit my LV zippy coin purse, my sunnies, keys and iPhone. It's definitely smaller than I thought it would be. Hope it helps:smile:

No, you cannot fit the same amount of things in the Mini City than in the Town or in the First, these are considerably bigger bags. Definitely your wallet, keys & iphone would fit and with space to spare for example for some make up & sunnies.
HTH

I have all three, the town, first, and mini city - the town definitely can fit more than the mini city, but I've found the first and mini fit about the same amount, I feel that I can fit a fatter wallet in general in the mini though.

I usually put: wallet, cellphone, keys, pack of gum, mini makeup bag, and a notebook. It fits all of these just fine.

They are the cutest things IRL! I think it has around 1/2 the capacity of a City (if you plan to fully zip it) so it's not really for everyday use.