ATTN: Mini City Owners

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Sarasota, Florida
O.K. - I have finally feel for it - at first I thought the mini city was a dumb idea - just for spoiled kids of celebrities - but I saw a picture of it in mauve on a blog and I am in love! It is just so darn cute - but - practical?

I love the size of the town. Can the mini city fit the same amount of items as the Town? Or even the First? I would like to fit a small wallet - ring of keys and my I phone at least.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

BAGLADY-SHOEFLY

In Love & Luxe
O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
Here
O.K. - I have finally feel for it - at first I thought the mini city was a dumb idea - just for spoiled kids of celebrities - but I saw a picture of it in mauve on a blog and I am in love! It is just so darn cute - but - practical?

I love the size of the town. Can the mini city fit the same amount of items as the Town? Or even the First? I would like to fit a small wallet - ring of keys and my I phone at least.

Hi, not an owner of one (yet) but there is one thread on here if you do a search where she talks about what fits. From what I have read it carries as much as a first with perhaps a little extra room due to the wider bottom. And it is soooo darn cute isn't it?! HTH

angelamaz2

Jul 6, 2011
I don't have any town or first. But my mini city can fit my LV zippy coin purse, my sunnies, keys and iPhone. It's definitely smaller than I thought it would be. Hope it helps:smile:

Apr 4, 2007
Luxembourg
No, you cannot fit the same amount of things in the Mini City than in the Town or in the First, these are considerably bigger bags. Definitely your wallet, keys & iphone would fit and with space to spare for example for some make up & sunnies.
HTH

princessdoll

Jan 20, 2009

I have all three, the town, first, and mini city - the town definitely can fit more than the mini city, but I've found the first and mini fit about the same amount, I feel that I can fit a fatter wallet in general in the mini though.

I usually put: wallet, cellphone, keys, pack of gum, mini makeup bag, and a notebook. It fits all of these just fine.

Jira

balenciaga :)
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
They are the cutest things IRL! I think it has around 1/2 the capacity of a City (if you plan to fully zip it) so it's not really for everyday use.