Attn Kira Owners----any problems/scratches????

thefishfamily

Aug 10, 2009
First off, I love the style/size/colors of Kira but I'm wanting to know if any of you have had problems with yours.

I ordered the brown first and it came in perfect condition. I liked it so much that I ordered it in blue and grey.

The blue had a defect on the handle and they grey one actually came with a red arrow sticker on it where there was a scratch and it was supposed to go to outlet but it accidentally got sent out. No big deal, it was behind some of the packing so I'm not suprised it was missed. Haven't received the 2nd blue one yet. Did receive the 2nd grey and it looks fine.

Also ordered bouredeux and green. Bouredeux arrived with several scratches on the leather and the green also has a couple of small scuff marks on it. I really don't expect a perfect bag, but I'm just worried that if these are getting scratched just being sent to me what are they going to look like after a couple of uses? If it was a $50 bag, I would expect that but these are expensive bags. I feel like I'm being picky sending them back but I'm really worried about this. I don't think I will have issues with the brown or the grey it's the bright colors I'm worried about. Anyone else had the same problem with Kira? I'm really hoping it's just me.

I'm tempted to take my chances on the brown, grey and bouredeux and return the green and blue for the silver alexa fringe.

I have the green kira only waiting to see the bourdeux color sorry it was so bad that you didnt post it sounds like you have had some bad luck I have worn my green all is good so far no major scatches! The alexa fringe is so pretty maybe you should try something else since you are keeping the brown kira .its hard to order sight unseen sometimes! I know!

Last edited:
I have the green kira only waiting to see the bourdeux color sorry it was so bad that you didnt post it sounds like yopu have had some bad luck I have worn my green all is good so far no major scatches! The alexa fringe is so pretty maybe you should try something else since you are kepping the brown kira .its hard to order sight unseen sometimes!

thanks for the info. i'm hoping it was just a string of bad luck for me with kira because i really like them.