attn: iluvmybags

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
look what's available for purchase at mytheresa.com...

840_5089_001.jpg

http://www.mytheresa.com/shop/product.php?productid=5020&cat=4&page=1

:amuse:

:tup::yahoo::yahoo::tup:

can I hope that this means that the boutique will soon be getting them???
I know that they deduct the VAT & all, but according to their description -- the bag is $1572 (w/o the VAT subtracted), which is almost $300 more than its supposed to be here -- not sure how much will come off, but then there's s/h and then the possibility of the dreaded customs, so this will have to be a LAST RESORT!!

but at least we know it exists -- now pls don't tell me that MJ isn't get this one!! Puh-leez!!:tender:

p.s. thanks tad!!!:smooch:

so I just checked it out -- it comes out to approx $1389.14, w/o the VAT plus s/h -- not sure if there would be addtl custom charges but I'm not so sure I'd want to find out!!! but if the boutique doesn't get these, it's always a possibility!

I find this sooooo interesting and different -- it has TWO SETS of zippers!! of course, one is really more for decorative purposes -- but how cool is that?!?:tup::tup:

bryanboybag.jpg

so does this mean you're fully behind the pale blue bb now? ;)

well, if they get it, I always figured that would be the bag I'd get since I love this color MORE than the charcoal or shark grey -- I just don't want to miss my chance of getting the carter jr if the boutique doesn't get the lt blue bb since the styles are so similar -- Im actually going to stop at saks after work to have a looksie at the carter jr bags to see what I think (make sure the size & all is right for me) -- I mean, who knows -- I hope I end up luving the light blue bb IRL as much as I love the pics, but I'll have to make up my mind 100% only when I can see it

Last edited:
I find this sooooo interesting and different -- it has TWO SETS of zippers!! of course, one is really more for decorative purposes -- but how cool is that?!?:tup::tup:

Glad you find it interesting, iluv, since you like the color so much.
Personally it would drive me crazy. Same reason why I don't have a Venetia--too many layers of security.:P

Glad you find it interesting, iluv, since you like the color so much.
Personally it would drive me crazy. Same reason why I don't have a Venetia--too many layers of security.:P

but I would leave the top one undone -- I'd probably leave em both undone for that matter -- if my bag's deep enough, I rarely ever have it zipped