ATTN: Handbaglover13

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was looking at your collection (awesome choices!!!) and i noticed you're the only one with a Allesandria purse....just wondering how you like it/what you use it for/how big it is....all those Lambie questions!! :P

2. I tried one on in the store a while back and I thought the chain was really heavy! It's a cute little bag though.. I'm sure HBL can elaborate more on it.

3. LOL --OMG, this was so weird to see my login name on the title thread :smile:

The Allesandria is a really awesome purse. It's dressy and I've only carried it once to a wedding in Dec. It's def not a big purse, but just enough to fit a small wallet, keys, lipstick and phone. And like Knaz mentioned, the chain is a bit heavy to carry. But, you can stick the chain inside and carry as a clutch. Plus, I liked that you can adjust the height of the chain.
    So, overall, it's a nice bag to have in my collection but I would only use for special occasions.
    HTH

4. Haha hope i didnt freak you out!!! Thanks for the input!!

5. ^no problem...anytime for a fellow Lambie..