ATTN: City & Purse Owners...

tnc 727

*Workin Girl*
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I want to stray from my usual city and first.... can anyone who own both a CITY and PURSE post pics for comparison? Which Is larger? Which do you prefer? thanks girls!!!!!

the Purse is more feminine and can go casual to dressy in a flash. The City cant do dressy. I have owned 2 Purses and I LOVE the lines of them and the style. I recommend a Purse in a second!

Here is the beautiful sea with her city and purse~ maybe this can give us a good comparision~

attachment.php
attachment.php

^^^I have no idea! I don't own the purse style but the size of the purse handles are longer then the city. Also~ the bowling style has longer handles then the city~ just throwing that at ya! LOL

I have both the City and the Purse and I like them both equally. However, they really are two different bags. If you're looking for a satchel I suggest the City. If you want a true shoulder bag I suggest the Purse. IMO the Purse is the most feminine style of all the motorcycle bags. That is why I decided to get one in pale rose. Either bag is a winner. I think you should get a Purse since you already have a City. You won't be disappointed.

I looooooooooove Sea's pics but I do want to point out that (as she has said before) her handles have stretched out--plus she is tiny! :smile: The handles on my Purse are not *nearly* that much longer than on my Cities. The Purse is definitely a bit more comfy on the shoulder but it's still snug for my taste (note: I am NOT tiny!). I'll try to post pics one of these days.