Attn Chanel SA's

"sticky" are the thread 'stuck' or pinned at the top of the forums.
People post "bump" when they don't want the thread to sink to the bottom of the page or the next page.
It bumps it back to the top.

Just wanted to remind you that it's against our rules to PM people and trying to sell to them.
Also, you may not post your contact information and request people to call you or e-mail you.
We've been getting complaints about this and it's something we ban members for.
SA's are welcome, MORE THAN WELCOME to tell what stock is available at the store, but they're not permitted to say
"ask for me! Call ____ @ xxx-xxx-xxxx"
and you're not permitted to PM people when you see they want something if it's in your stock, that's selling and we strictly prohibit that.

Please understand these rules, we truly value you, but we expect everyone to follow the same rules, consistency is key:biggrin:

Newbie here. Is there a back story to this rule? Were members getting bombarded with PMs? I assume the rule is meant to maintain the integrity of the site and avoid harassing the members? I just think it's odd to be allowed to disclose stock, but not provide contact. I'm not an SA. Just curious.

^ Quoting Amanda:

Sales Associates/employees MAY NOT post their contact information here.
You also may not request anyone here to contact you or use our PM {private messaging} system for information.
This is considered soliciting - using us to buy/sell and that's strictly prohibited here.
We welcome you to post any knowledge or information on events, upcoming pieces or inventory and stock and of course any general conversation.
But SA's must follow the same rules as everyone else, this includes everyone is forbidden to use tPF to sell products.