Attn. Bonanza Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a really stupid move on their part, but let's be honest - we're smart PF'ers and I don't think any of use would have used the feature without checking it out with TPF first.

I'm with the majority on the fact that I'm still going to use Bonanza because it's SO much better than eBay. I hope that the majority of TPF sellers will stay, because most of can't access the market place here, so it's almost the only option for us to go and buy each others bags and accessories at a great price. This isn't in any way me saying that was Bonanza did was right, because I think they were completely wrong, but I will still use the site to purchase.

Thanks Vlad for letting us know, and to all the TPF posts who have voiced their concerns and expertise in the area of maintaining our privacy and conducting business in the computer-age.

I had no idea the Bonanza request would open up my every post to easily. I am not computer savvy, and am glad to have learned more about how to better keep my privacy in all respects.

We made an announcement for a few reasons:

1) To alert Bonanza users what Bonanza set up
2) Let everyone know that this was not something we were aware of nor something we ever authorized with Bonanza.
3) Tell anyone who would like to change their tPF password how to do so (here).

The thread has run its course and we think it's time to close it down.

Please PM Vlad or myself if you have any additional questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.