Attn. Bonanza Users

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    It has come to our attention that the site Bags.Bonanza.com presents its users with an option on their profile page to verify their PurseForum membership by providing Bonanza with your PurseForum username and password.

This function on Bags.Bonanza.com is not authorized, sanctioned or supported by the PurseForum, its parent company and its owners.

As always, giving out your password to third parties could potentially open up your account to inappropriate access.

If you verified your TPF account through Bonanza and would like to change your TPF password, you can do so on this page.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that's perturbing. hope nobody's account got hijacked (*(oo)*)

3. Yikes! Thanks for the heads up!

4. For those who fell into their trap please change your password as soon as possible.

5. How scary!

6. Wow

7. thanks for the heads up!

8. Not sure it's necessarily a "trap". I doubt they are intending to use the information maliciously.

But appreciate the heads up that it's not sanctioned by tPF

9. Thanks for the Heads up, Vlad!

10. Wow! That's just nuts! How on earth did they think no one would notice???

11. I can't believe they would do that??? Thanks for the heads up!

12. thanks for the heads up!

13. Asking for a username is one thing.

Asking for a password is another matter entirely.

14. GEE, Thanks so much for letting us know. I always but in the title/description that I am a TPF member but would never give this info to no one. I hope if any have done this that they will change their pass word A.S.A.P. Thanks for protecting us and TPF!

15. WOW...thank you so much! I have not looked on this bags.bonanza site much, just regular Bonz...but nevertheless I would never give out any personal info.
    Having it on auctions/profile is the best way...a buyer/seller can always look you up on here to confirm. That is what I do with sellers I buy from. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.