ATTN Black Uggs owners!!

Yes, they're known for doing that.

They're also ridiculously difficult to take care of compared to other colors. I have a pair that's literally a reclamation mission at this point because they accidentally got salt on them.

So, if you're in a climate where there's any sort of winter precipitation, stay AWAY.

I should also note that I've had a pair of Sand and Lilac Uggs for 2 or 4 years without problems. So I'm not an idiot about how to properly take care of them.

Black is, IMO, the worst color because it's so fragile and high maintenance.

Yes!
I had this problem with my black uggs & rapsberry color uggs, but now after having them a year or so, I don't get it any more.

Although I never have this problem with my sand & chesnut color..

It may be because of the dyes. But really, I don't know!

x

I had that problem with my black classic short. I ended up exchanging them for a chestnut pair. I have found that it does not happen with my chestnut, sand or brown Uggs.

My feet turn black from my black uggs so I wear them with socks.
My friend on the other hand has black uggs and nothing.
I don't know what to attribute this to....

I prefer wearing socks with Uggs so I wear either black or grey with my black Uggs. I haven't had a problem with white socks and my chesnuts though in terms of color transference.

For the last two years the black/brown Uggs have been known for dye rubbing off that's why you must wear socks for the first couple of wears. After awhile it will stop. I think the old old Uggs didn't rub off. Stupid new dye.

Reactions: pinzgau1