ATTN Black Uggs owners!!

sammix3

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
I just bought a pair of black Uggs and wore them with my baby pink Juicy sweatpants tucked inside the boots. When I took it off later there were black dye stains on my sweatpants! Right when I got home I immediately handwashed it and fortunately the stain came off..

Has this ever happen to anyone before? Because if it is an issue, I don't think I'll be keeping them...

My black UGGs aren't tooo bad....they turn the heels of my socks black though....and if i wear them barefoot, they turn the bottom of my toes and heels slightly black...it's really annoying! fortunately it comes off really easily so it's not that serious of an issue.

I just bought the new chocolate brown uggs and my feet were stained brown for a week even after exfoliating and scrubbing the heck out of them! I only wear them with socks now, the SA at Nordstrom told me not to wear socks with them, but brown feet are kinda gross!

My black Uggs do the same thing. I have moccasins and slippers and they both stain my feet black. I scrub and scrub and sometimes I can't all the dye off! But I love them anyway!