ATTN: Amarante Owners

I was wondering if anyone had their Amarante pieces sun damaged?
I'm going abroad for a vacation and won't have a car there so I'll be walking on the streets, sightseeing a lot. I use my Amarante Alma as a daily bag but was worried if I take it with me and will be strolling with it under the sun, it will get sun damaged somehow.
Does anyone have experience with this kind of issue?

No I've never heard of any Vernis Amarante pieces getting sun damaged but I guess I wouldn't leave it sitting in the sun baking for hours and hours. It will be fine just strolling the streets. You do of course with any Vernis piece have to be careful with not setting it next to or down on any printed things like newspaper because it will transfer. My Vernis Amarante Rosewood does have a little bit of transfer on the bottom. Also, once in awhile it will get these white marks on the corners I guess maybe from bumping up against something. I've used non acetone nail polish remover and they came right off.

I have a brea MM in vernis rose angelique ... thinking of swapping it for armarante though ? Im scared of color transfer! What do you think ?:angel:

Rose Angelique is so beautiful but I would never own a light colored vernis bag. Having a dark one scares me enough! I freak if there's something with printing anywhere near it. I'd be a basket case if I had a light colored bag. :P I'd never take her out of her dust bag! It's not only transfer that is a worry with the light bags, it's my understanding they can get discolored over time too.

I was wondering if anyone had their Amarante pieces sun damaged?
I'm going abroad for a vacation and won't have a car there so I'll be walking on the streets, sightseeing a lot. I use my Amarante Alma as a daily bag but was worried if I take it with me and will be strolling with it under the sun, it will get sun damaged somehow.
Does anyone have experience with this kind of issue?

That's great to hear! I just got the alma bb in this color and was contemplating about it. How is it holding up esp since you use it as a daily bag? That's what I hope to use mine as if possible...