ATTN: Amarante Owners

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How are your Amarante items holding up? What are the things that I would have to watch out for? TIA!

2. I have an Amarante cles, and it's absolutely gorgeous. The only thing that I have a problem with is that you can see fingerprints on it after you've touched it, but that can easily be wiped off.

3. I have had an amarante four-key holder for a long time, and it has been dropped on parking lots and thrown around my bag. I don't baby my LV, and it doesn't have a scratch on it. Seems very durable!

4. The only issue I have with Amarante is that it's too hot to handle. ;)

(On a serious note, yes the fingerprints, but it's so easy to wipe off. I :heart: vernis)

5. Had the Brentwood, fingerprints drove me nuts, so beautiful but sooooo irritating! sent her to live with a new lady!

6. I have a Amarante Alma MM and I have nooooo complaints :smile: I don't have a problem with fingerprints either. I do not usually touch the actual bag, just the handles but even when I do touch the bag it's not a big deal at all. It is a stunning color.

7. I have the Sunset Blvd. in Amarante. It's so beautiful and as stated earlier the fingerprints wipe off easily so it's definitely worth it!

8. I have a Bellevue GM in Amarante and mine is perfect. My bag also came with a wipe cloth that you can use to combat fingerprints.

9. i have the bellevue pm in amarante and i love it, no probs and going strong after almost a year.

10. I have an amarante alma and i have had it for about 2 years now and it still looks perfect. Just as good as the day I got it.

11. i have an agenda and a zippy coin wallet and both are holding up great! i found that the fingerprints don't bother me when i DON'T clean it...when it's super clean, every finger print stands out!

12. I have the sunset boulevard..and i've had it for more than a year now..and it's still in great condition.. :biggrin:

13. I have the same cles and I carry that shining cloth that came with it. I am always wiping off the fingerprints. It is really pretty and I love it. I got it in the Blue and it easily fingerprints as well. Still love it!:love:

14. I have it in cles form...only thng...FINGERPRINTS are your worst enemy!! lol

15. I have several pieces in Amarante. Love it!! I haven't had any problems...just fingerprints...but Amarante is so stunning, it doesn't bother me!