ATTN ALOHA RAGs BIG SALES !!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just browsing and notices thay have new chloe bags 50% off so i got two , Hurry there are a lot of paddy and others:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. I got the pad shopper and edith ...woo hooo:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

3. I am glowing with excitement becuase I kinda wanted both ones I chose but was choosing one becuase most sales now are only 30% so I was so excited to see the 50% off.:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

4. Wow!!! Good stuff! I want the pewter clutch.

5. so many things i dont know what to get!! thanks for posting!

6. I'm so excited can't wait :yes: I just have to wait patiently for my boxes....counting down...

7. too bad i can't make a purchase!!! :hysteric:

8. Omg, there are so many Chloe bags!! I am in HEAVEN!! I love their red clutch with the mini pad lock. TDF!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

There goes by ban... a ha ha haaa :yahoo:

9. The clutches are cute but i wonder if I would ever carry it, but it could make a nice christmas present...

10. i wish they had balenciaga on sale:sad:

11. Ok, just bought a Chloe red clutch and their sexy boots!! :yahoo: Omg, there goes my ban!! I hate you guys for telling me this sale!! :nuts::graucho:

12. i just bought the edith! what a great deal!!!!!

13. Thanks for sharing!

14. I never thought about buying a Chloe...but this sale has got me thinking I need one!!!:nuts: