"ATTN: ALL original GH lovers CLICK HERE! Balenciaga,please bring back GIANT HARDWARE

CHLOEGLAMOUR

Blonde Member
O.G.
Jul 2, 2007
HELLO GALS! i thought I'd start a thread for all of us GIANT LOVERS!!! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THE ERA OF GIANT HARDWARE IS ENDING SOON . THIS HARDWARE IS SO SPECIAL AND UNIQUE,I love its versatility but most of all, I don't want it to be discontinued !!!

SO, inspired by MY friend MISSTY and her thread about ARGENT colour and with the special support of TSUARSAWAN , i decided to open this thread hoping BALENCIAGA WILL HEAR OUR PRAYERS!!:rtr:

procedure is the same as ARGENT MISSTY THREAD (seems that it worked since they are producing ciment now which is a copy of argent) http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...vers-click-here-balenciaga-please-563903.html

1. First is the thread. Add your comments. Pictures of GIANT HARDWARE. Bump it. Keep it growing. We believe that perhaps someone from Balenciaga PR read the comments
2. Email to Balenciaga corporate. List your reasonswhy you would love to see GIANT again. Then copy and paste it here on this thread if you like.
Feel free to Copy and Paste and add on this list. The longer, the better!!

Email for Balenciaga: [email protected]

Hopefully with enough voices rising to action, we can bring back this special hardware. Here's a chance for it to be reissued and our search can finally come to a happy end:biggrin:

my contribution to the thread ...some of my actual and ex giant bbags

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yeah! I'm in!

Giant Hardware is a great accent to the moto bags, I can't believe why Bal is discontinuing it. They're making a big mistake. The money they're asking for the Mini GH is not worth the price, not to mention the price increase.
I WANT GIANT HARDWARE BACK!!!!:woohoo:

Here's my 3 GH that I kept, 10 Anthra RGGH City
DSC01718.jpg

11 Papyrus RGGH City
IMG_0398.jpg

08 Amethyst CGH
DSC01053.jpg

thanks bella for your contribution!! your collection is tdf:drool: i think i will miss the look of giant day :sad:(

i just wrote my message right now using this email (not sure if the old one still works ) or you can use the contact form on balenciaga.com

[email protected]

Now, I don't know when to do this but will try tomorrow to post my loyal GH collection.
Nice thread dear *F*!!

By the way, those handles on the mGH PT look really scrawny....tsk...tsk...:nono::nono::nono:

You have my full support bella *F*.. :smooch::hbeat:

Before I go crazy with my pics... I want to mention a few things.

Firstly, thank you sweet *F* for starting this thread & we can only hope & pray the GH will not be discontinued & Balenciaga will hear what we have to say....

I'm sure that we will get a huge response with many of the lovely ladies here who adore Giant HW...We all carry it with pride & feel so damn good, don't we? ;)

I just want to add that for me, the GH represents class, beauty & chic elegance that many other HW just don't have.. This is what captured my heart when I first came on board with Balenciaga, back in early 2009....

Please, let's all write to Balenciaga, as so many of us don't want to lose the GH... I don't mind that mGH is introduced, what bothers me.... will it maybe be at the expense of GH?
I so wish Balenciaga will keep both, so we can all have a choice & that way all of us can be happy....:smile::smile:
O.K enough said for now.. I will write to Balenciaga corporate gladly...
Now for pics......:woohoo::woohoo:

P&P my dearest beautiful friend.....:hugs:I know how much you adore GH & how we both were horrified when we first heard the news...Come on board quickly, we so need your input..... Your collection of giant HW is spectacular & when you post your goodies, I am going to :faint::faint::faint: (many will faint with me, I'm sure ;) :smile:

Now, I don't know when to do this but will try tomorrow to post my loyal GH collection.
Nice thread dear *F*!!

By the way, those handles on the mGH PT look really scrawny....tsk...tsk...:nono::nono::nono:
your collection is gorgeous my dear, one of my favourites !!:graucho:..yes that part time is PURE HORROR:sick::throwup:imo

You have my full support bella *F*.. :smooch::hbeat:

Before I go crazy with my pics... I want to mention a few things.

Firstly, thank you sweet *F* for starting this thread & we can only hope & pray the GH will not be discontinued & Balenciaga will hear what we have to say....

I'm sure that we will get a huge response with many of the lovely ladies here who adore Giant HW...We all carry it with pride & feel so damn good, don't we? ;)

I just want to add that for me, the GH represents class, beauty & chic elegance that many other HW just don't have.. This is what captured my heart when I first came on board with Balenciaga, back in early 2009....

Please, let's all write to Balenciaga, as so many of us don't want to lose the GH... I don't mind that mGH is introduced, what bothers me.... will it maybe be at the expense of GH?
I so wish Balenciaga will keep both, so we can all have a choice & that way all of us can be happy....:smile::smile:
O.K enough said for now.. I will write to Balenciaga corporate gladly...
Now for pics......:woohoo::woohoo:
you are welcome sweetie,i am with you:as you said mini gh is lovely on town and on velo too , but on bigger bags like work or part time is not nice imo ... i also don't like the new giant envelope clutch :nono:
..AND WHAT ABOUT GIANT COVERED HARDWARE?? there aren't many fans here , but it was nice especially in colours like bois de rose or galet :heart:

will it be replaced by the mini giant covered hardware??hmmm... i doubt it

HONESTLY i think BALENCIAGA MADE THIS DECISION ONLY TO CUT COSTS ,but it is not a great idea

Hi bella ChloeGlamour... Giant Hardware and the leather was what led me to Bal, and although I now also have regular hardware that I adore, I cannot imagine being without my beloved GHs.

My first Giant Hardware ~ Bal in Bermuda :heart:
Bermuda063.jpg

Gorgeous GH rocking my Tempete
Tempete1.jpg

Tempete2.jpg

My cherished Officier with GSH, I still just melt everytime I look at her!
Officier4.jpg

Officier2-1.jpg