Attention Raleigh Durham Shoppers

l8dbug

O.G.
Aug 26, 2008
Just got back from my local LV in saks & my SA told me they are closing the LV department in January. I'm sooo sad :sad:. For those of you in the Charlotte area though, they'll be expanding that store.

Just got back from my local LV in saks & my SA told me they are closing the LV department in January. I'm sooo sad :sad:. For those of you in the Charlotte area though, they'll be expanding that store.

OMG!!! That's so sad..I wonder why? I mean charlotte is two hours away!!!

Charlotte has been "expanding" for years and so far - NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. I asked about it again last time I was there since the original projection for completion was 2014. Given that it hasn't even started, I would be impressed if 2015. It's unclear if it is even going forward so Charlotte is not more important by any means.

It's a shame that Saks is closing. The associates are very sweet and I enjoyed purchasing there.

Charlotte has been "expanding" for years and so far - NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. I asked about it again last time I was there since the original projection for completion was 2014. Given that it hasn't even started, I would be impressed if 2015. It's unclear if it is even going forward so Charlotte is not more important by any means.

It's a shame that Saks is closing. The associates are very sweet and I enjoyed purchasing there.

I believe they are starting their expansion anytime now. This stuff just takes time. They have had to wait for Kate Spade to build their new store, and then had to wait for Lacoste to build their new store to move to Kate Spade's old space. Now, Lacoste next door is empty and things seem to be going along. I suppose they still need to find a temp store though. I am really looking forward to the larger store! Hopefully it will be complete by Christmas!

Sorry about your LV store! I haven't been to this one but I have also heard that the associates are great!

I believe they are starting their expansion anytime now. This stuff just takes time. They have had to wait for Kate Spade to build their new store, and then had to wait for Lacoste to build their new store to move to Kate Spade's old space. Now, Lacoste next door is empty and things seem to be going along. I suppose they still need to find a temp store though. I am really looking forward to the larger store! Hopefully it will be complete by Christmas!

Sorry about your LV store! I haven't been to this one but I have also heard that the associates are great!

The temp store will be right by the food court right near a pretzel place! The an is to be in there in January - after holiday season. It sounds like a nightmare! The poor associates will be dealing with people trying to bring in food!