Attention Parisians! Drouot auction on Monday

boudoir

*leather sniffer*
O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
There is an auction at Drouot on Monday called Fourrures, Mode et accessoires de la mode. I checked the Hermes items and there are some carrés of course, but also two Kellys (both in crocodile)

1) Lot n° 183
HERMES Paris
Sac "Kelly" 29 cm en crocodile noir, fermoir, attaches plaqué or, rabat chiffré M.C, cadenas, clefs.
estimated at 3000-3500 euros

2) Lot n° 291
HERMES Paris
Sac "Kelly" 35 cm en crocodile havane, fermoir, attaches plaqué or (manque cadenas et clefs).
estimated at 4500-4800 euros

There is also a "Totobag" estimated at 200-250 euros, it's a canvas and leather bag.

The exhibition is on saturday at Drouot and on Monday morning, and the auction itself starts at 2PM.

I won't go because I am not on the market for bags but I thought I should let you know. The next Hermes only auction is in June! :wlae: That one I won't miss!

If you are not in Paris I guess you can call your auction house and they can bid from abroad... Unfortunately there are no pics of the bags yet on the website.

www.Gros-Delettrez.com

Ooooo ... sounds like fab fun. Hope somone from here attends it and scores one of these. :yahoo: It would be a joyous occasion to celebrate .... all that bidding experience would be memorable.:P

Is this one the same as the last one you posted? That was great, I still go back to your link and go through the whole catalogue from time to time!:P I love to see all those H items...Thanks Boudoir!

Is this one the same as the last one you posted? That was great, I still go back to your link and go through the whole catalogue from time to time!:P I love to see all those H items...Thanks Boudoir!

Hi Duna!
The last one I posted was comprised only of Hermes items :wtf: Hermes everywhere!
Since that auction I've been keeping an eye on this particular auction house and from time to time they do a "fashion/couture" auction with a few Hermes items.
The real deal (Hermes only, vintage or recent second hand) comes in June though!!
If that is your thing there is also a Vuitton one in april. I might go just to witness the madness :supacool:
I try to see if they have some vintage Goyard stuff as well, but I haven't found anything I liked so far.
I'll be sure to post the link to the new H auction when it comes up for you to -> :drool: