Attention: moms with Neverfulls!

I carried a bag (lv crossbodies) and a real diaper bag. I have an LV tote and I just liked all the pockets of a diaper bag (it was a tote and could be crossbody). I really needed to hands free and still the same with a 4 year sans diaper bag now.

My little guy is about to turn one and I’m a mess of emotions over it... I’m not sure why, but I’m feeling so nostalgic for the newborn/maternity leave days! To make myself feel better I’m planning on treating myself to a new bag. I really don’t like switching bags all the time so I’d like something that works for my mom life and work life (I work in corporate finance, so somewhat formal).

I know there are a million threads/videos/reviews about the neverfull as a diaper bag, but does anyone use it as their combo work/mommy bag and love it? If not, any suggestions on an alternative that you do love?

Thank you all!!
I loved mine DE Azur for all three of my kids, I had a small Eva tucked in it and had as a grab bag with the essentials. New never full has the pochette that could serve the same purpose. It fits everything and once it’s “worn in”’it fits your shoulder and does not fall off! My kids are within 4 years of each other so I chased toddlers in the playground with it and a baby on my hip! Today she is showing some wear.... but still is in wearable condition!