Attention, Diamond Birkin Fans~~

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
As some of you already know, there had been a black glazed porosus crocodile Birkin 30cm with diamond at the SCP store for some time now. It's still there, but now it's got a little sister too.

There's currently a black matte niloticus crocodile Birkin 30cm at SCP. They just got it in. It's AT LEAST $20000 cheaper than its older sister. Somebody gets this and post lots of pics please?

Kou.. i dont like black matte.. it looks odd.. i have the kelly jpg clutch in matte black and let me tell u that i only take it out cause its the only clutch i have! If i ever find a glazed one, ill snap it and get rid of the matte one.. the difference is HUGE!

Also the crocodile matte looks softer.. in crocodile bag i like the bag to hold its shape.. thats what i like about the glazed.. matte birkin in my opinion not worth the $$$!

^^On the hardware and lock. Btw, yesterday I saw Zoe Tay at Mcdonalds in France with her toddler & husband carrying hermes birkin in rouge vif w/gold hardware but her lock, she had her initials done on it. Her initials read as ZY. I need to ask my SA about that.:drool: