Attention, Diamond Birkin Fans~~

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As some of you already know, there had been a black glazed porosus crocodile Birkin 30cm with diamond at the SCP store for some time now. It's still there, but now it's got a little sister too.

There's currently a black matte niloticus crocodile Birkin 30cm at SCP. They just got it in. It's AT LEAST $20000 cheaper than its older sister. Somebody gets this and post lots of pics please?

2. Oh alright.....

3. damn...they won't ship......never mind.

4. $20,000 cheaper than.... :wtf:

Someday... someday

5. Vlad are you listening?

6. Kou.. i dont like black matte.. it looks odd.. i have the kelly jpg clutch in matte black and let me tell u that i only take it out cause its the only clutch i have! If i ever find a glazed one, ill snap it and get rid of the matte one.. the difference is HUGE!

Also the crocodile matte looks softer.. in crocodile bag i like the bag to hold its shape.. thats what i like about the glazed.. matte birkin in my opinion not worth the $$$!

7. I agree with pinkish love.... croc looks better glazed.... the glaze makes it look expensive$$$$$$$:nuts:

8. damn, 20,000 less, I think I might just faint! One day I will get it, lol!

9. Where are the diamonds on this bag? I have heard about these but haven't seen one.

10. ^^On the hardware and lock. Btw, yesterday I saw Zoe Tay at Mcdonalds in France with her toddler & husband carrying hermes birkin in rouge vif w/gold hardware but her lock, she had her initials done on it. Her initials read as ZY. I need to ask my SA about that.:drool:

11. I'll try to stop by later today and put it on my AMEX...I need enough points for 2007 travel...

12. Not a fan of black matte croc, either. It looks kind of plasticky to me.

LOL, GF!

13. Japster... I will tell Vlad he says something to look forward to! :roflmfao:

14. LOL!
    I think the other glazed diamond Birkin was a 35 cm, too. Unless they'd sold that one?

15. Not if I get there first - LMBO!

:nuts: :smile: